• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

RBH

ifC4DyCZegCWp.gif

Ouch. Somehow suddenly the Browns are playing the 1st place team in the NFC South next week. lol.

At least Josh Gordon is coming back, hope it makes the difference.

LJ11

A week ago the Chiefs had a hell of time beating the Bills, game could have easily been an L. Now they're tied for first.

gg Falcons

It sucks to "lose" I guess but today is a net positive for me.

-Tank is still intact

-Shula is one day closer to getting fired.

Every team in this division has major needs to be addressed. Getting relegated all the way to the 21st pick just to say you were able to get slaughtered in a home playoff game isn't a victory IMO.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Hoyer 20/50

LOLZ

holy shit balls thats bad

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Ouch. Somehow suddenly the Browns are playing the 1st place team in the NFC South next week. lol.

At least Josh Gordon is coming back, hope it makes the difference.

Hoyer's down the field accuracy is so bad, I expect Gordon to beat his man and be overthrown all day.

Link

The Autumn Wind
Bucs and Rams both won today. Probably too much to ask for the Raiders to win too. Still, I guess you can win during the bye week.

Godslay

Banned
Greatest news ever. Get rid of Fox. But too late Manning playing next year and that is it. So sad that he couldn't win with these loaded teams he has

Personally, I think Fox is okay. They just coast though. You can see it in their play. It almost feels like we beat the bad teams on talent, and when someone prepares for us Fox never matches. If we can get consistent level of preparedness, I'd be fine with losing. We don't get that all the time, we get slop one game and sharpness the next.

Plus, he's coasting by just falling back on Manning's shoulders. It's the opposite of what made Elway's ending work. I'm not saying we have a Terrell Davis on our team to hand the ball off too, but goddamit we'll never know if we have someone serviceable to help out if we only give them 9 goddamn runs a game. That's just fucking unbalanced idiotic, fuckball.

Good news is we are still first in the division even with a KC win, so we just need to regroup and come prepared. Hopefully getting drubbed like this with snap them out of cruise control mode and bring an edge back to the team.

Top Bottom