• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

jello44

Chie is the worst waifu
I did it! Thank you, Paint.

TYagSF8.jpg

:jnc

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Our 4 man pass rush is strong as is but even last week I said we need to blitz more. Throw 5 or 6 guys at Stanton on third downs. He'll panic under pressure.

No big deal our defense will make up for it.

Godslay

Banned
What about the injuries?

Not an excuse for me.

Defensive side? Trevathan and Irving. Not enough to break the defense in my mind. Did more with less last year.

Offensive side? Orange Julius, Sanders, Hillman, and Ball? 2 good, 2 who cares. Still not an excuse when you have the weapons we do. Sanders should have been replaced by Latimer, and OJ you can't really replace. Even with that said DT, Welker, Latimer, Tamme, and CJ should have been enough to get it done. Hell DT, Welker, and CJ should have been good enough if we had an inkling of a run game. We are not struggling because of the players, we are struggling because we are not prepared, and completely predictable. I'd send the house on Manning all day long if I knew they weren't going to run.

He might burn you a few times, but you also have a shot of rattling him. I'd take that chance if it was me.

Doorman

Stanton has some big ass balls, whether they're deserved or not.

To be fair, he probably bombed it again because he thought it was another "free play" from defensive offsides. Mosley jumped for the second time that series but they didn't throw the flag.

Top Bottom