• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

K.Jack

Knowledge is power, guard it well
Can't hide from a Cleveland Collapse
B2l5wBpCUAAioRB.jpg

Damn she's holding her like she sold her daughter's soul for the win.

rando14

BG I know you just had a really tough loss and you have to wear that hideous avatar for a whole month, so I guess we can put aside our differences and...

I'LL SAY: FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOUUUUUUUUUU YOU SLUUUUUUUT!!!!

VinceMcMahon-swagger.gif

:cool:

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I want the Cardinals to beat the Lions

I also think the browns will win the division still

But the NFC south I have no idea

Now this Eagles-Pack game is an interesting one. I've secretly always rated Sanchez and thought that the team and scheme and general culture at the Jets just destroyed any proper development he might have had. Now that he's with a competent offensive mind and trainer of the QB position, he can look like a starting QB in this league.

But how much of him playing well last week on him vs. the fact that he was playing an SEC-caliber football team?

(Hell, you put them in Bryant-Denny and I think Alabama has a great shot at beating the Panthers, no BS)

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
hmm I think a 10-6 NFC team will miss the playoffs but hey 8-8 wins the NFC SOUTH

Didn't 8-7-1 win the North last year?

squicken

Wait, small hands had 16 attempts and they still beat the defending champs and score 24 points?

Reid seems the first NFL coach to realize the wisdom of always having the motion guy as a potential handoff candidate. Freezes defense and kept SEA from loading up on Charles

Dude is a great coach. Doesn't need a SB to prove that

Godslay

Banned
That's my problem, you cannot have a team this loaded and not prepare them for each and every game. The Broncos have no balance. At least with Moreno he was doing something. Look at what he did to New England last year? Now the Broncos don't have that. Gase is a terrible OC, and Del Rio is doing the best he can with injury. Fox is the biggest problem, and I've continually said that he will continue to hold this team back.

Moreno ran hard, but I think if you give these guys a shot (especially CJ and Thompson), you can replicate his production no problem. The issue is they think a screen/dump off is an adequate replacement for a run game. Until Manning gets under center, and hands the ball off the run game will always be terrible. 9 runs is pathetic.

It's the inverse of the Tebow offense, that's how unbalanced it is. Why don't we make fun of that? Because it's Peyton. He's no golden goose. He needs to hand the ball off, the linemen need to suck it up, and run the goddamn ball so Manning can actually be able to throw the ball when needed.

Whether it is Fox, Gase I don't know, but it needs to be balanced out. Credit to Fox and Gase at least for going for it on 4th down more often, but that's just a function of having an inexperienced kicker.

As far as Del Rio, only two guys are hurt. Irving and Trevathan. Marshall has filled in wonderfully for Trevathan, and I have to see how they replaced Irving. Del Rio shouldn't really have much of an excuse in that facet. He should have dialed up a better gameplan, but it was just as lazy as the other side of the ball.

The only thing I can say right now, is that we are lucky it's this early because we have time to fix it. Starts at the top though.

Talamius

gg Falcons

It sucks to "lose" I guess but today is a net positive for me.

-Tank is still intact

-Shula is one day closer to getting fired.

Every team in this division has major needs to be addressed. Getting relegated all the way to the 21st pick just to say you were able to get slaughtered in a home playoff game isn't a victory IMO.

Exactly. You'd drop from a potential top 5 pick to 21st knowing you have no shot in the postseason.

3-12-1 and a newly cleaned house hoooooooo!

RELAYER

Banned
Atlanta's last two games on the schedule are against NO and CAR

Those are gonna be some crazy games. Will probably decide the whole thing.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Saints win next week but I think the rest of the south goes 0-3 next week lol

Doorman

Alright, finally those childish early game teams are out of the way, now it's time for the real NFL games to start. I'm feeling oddly confident today, which should probably grant more cause for concern than any of the last three. Go Lions!

Top Bottom