• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

brentech

Such grace. Such composure. Drew Stanton

SpitefulHarmoniousAnnelid.gif

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Megatron was wide open much earlier.. Why the fuck didn't Stafford go to him earlier and lead the throw? Sure he should have caught that, but it still was an awful throw.. It seems like Stafford takes to long to make a decision in the pocket..
He was being chased out of the pocket.

Eagles-GAF, getting blown out for a half sucks, but the only concern I would have right now is that you guys got pushed around in the trenches by the Packers for basically the whole two quarters. D-line finally got some push on Rodgers that last drive, but for the most part they've been MIA.

Also, there's no excuse for letting the Packers D-line get penetration. Outside rushers? (Peppers, Clay?) Ok. Inside guys? C'mon.

Fucking refs...

Tough call but I understand Caldwell's reasoning. We get the ball first in the second half, will have to capitalize on that.

Godslay

Banned
I'm curious... Because of science.

Basically it determines what game you get to watch based on your phone's GPS location. Download FakeGPS Free app on Play store, use the map to pick your location (match it up with The506.com to find the area that the game you want to watch is broadcast in), set the GPS coordinates, and load up the NFL Mobile app. You'll then have the game in that area.

Only downside is you can no longer use Chromecast to cast it to your TV, so you have to watch it on your phone.

Top Bottom