• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

iori9999

Banned
Sure, more penalties on us, why not?

This far into the season I can't feel comfortable blaming injuries or anything else. Our offense is just downright terrible outside of the final 4 minutes of the game.

I agree.. Lombardi looks like shit so far and seems to only have a good name,,.

brentech

Sure, more penalties on us, why not?

This far into the season I can't feel comfortable blaming injuries or anything else. Our offense is just downright terrible outside of the final 4 minutes of the game.

It's kind of insane how much of a let down they have been. Even as someone that doesn't believe in Stafford, that doesn't mean he can't have great games from time to time, but that's not even really happening.

I'm honestly surprised at how bad he's been this year considering everything around him.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
11 penalties on Detroit, 0 on Arizona.

I'm not saying...I'm just saying.

JABEE

Today is not our day. Packers are too good to make the mistakes we are making across the board. More roasting of our corners coming.

Can't afford to put the ball on the ground.

Great, tomorrow morning on Mike & Mike will be all about Mark Sanchez and oh yeah I feel bad for Mark Sanchez and oh yeah Mark Sanchez, Rex Ryan swearing, more Mark Sanchez. And how the Eagles lost the game and not Mark Sanchez and how the team is the reason why Mark Sanchez sucks.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lombardi is so horrible as a playcaller. The calls on offense have been dreadful.

5 our of 10 first halves this year have ended with no Detroit touchdowns. Half the games!

Doorman

5 wide receivers...

I knew as soon as they pulled out that formation they'd make the first down. As long as Stanton has any decision-making ability whatsoever, someone was going to end up easily open.

And now one of our best defensive backs is injured. Sweet.

Lombardi is so horrible as a playcaller. The calls on offense have been dreadful.

5 our of 10 first halves this year have ended with no Detroit touchdowns. Half the games!

But...bu..bu..bu he's the grandson of Saint Vincent! He fetched coffee for Payton while Payton drew up all of the amazing schemes that the Saints run!

Kas promised me Greatest Show On Turf 2.0 damnit!

iori9999

Banned
5 wide receivers...

I knew as soon as they pulled out that formation they'd make the first down. As long as Stanton has any decision-making ability whatsoever, someone was going to end up easily open.

And now one of our best defensive backs is injured. Sweet.

I'm starting to notice that Stafford is one of the slowest QBs in terms of making a decision who to throw to.. Too many times he holds onto the ball too long..

Top Bottom