• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Doorman

For as terrible as I've felt about this game so far...we're only down by 8 points, so it's not like we haven't survived worse. I've been less than pleased by our line play on both sides of the ball, though. Outside of avoiding rushers himself and throwing on the run, Stafford hasn't had much time or opportunity, meanwhile our d-line isn't getting good early push and the Cards backs have been good at slipping away from tackles.

No telling what the second half will bring at this point. I look forward to seeing what D-cord Austin has up his sleeve.

effzee

Three or four plays the Eagles have lost their footing and it's cost them.

So many errors and mistakes. D can't get them off the field on a 3rd and 18? D is a joke. I know they have improved but they still suck. An elite QB just rips them apart like it's nothing.

McCoy is out? He had a TD at the end of the first but lost his footing. Jordan Mathews drops a wide open huge gain and Eagles have to punt. Rodgers strip sack and Packers recover. Nothing going their way.

Our secondary blows so much.

Ugh

iori9999

Banned
I think the D definitely started off shaky but has adjusted nicely.. Hopefully they can keep the momentum up in the second half.. The offense is what it is, mediocre.. Bell is beasting though..

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fucking refs...

Tough call but I understand Caldwell's reasoning. We get the ball first in the second half, will have to capitalize on that.

Totally agree. I said the same thing last week, I hate, hate complaining about the refs but the last three halfs of football we've been playing against the refs. At the end of the day flags for the most part should even out but we've been getting no calls.

I'm ok with the field goal and Coach Caldwell trying to get an offsides call. Take the 3 points and get the ball at halftime.

JNA

Banned
Woah wtf!? I didn't catch the Giants game but Eli had 5 INTs!? And they still only lost by 2 field goals.

Where the fuck was Eli chucking it to the whole game?

Skele7on

Banned
It's got to the point and I'm not even stressed the lions are down in the half.

Defence is warmed up now and another fourth quarter win in incoming.

Quote me on that.

JNA

Banned

1369019068829.jpg

Could have had 9 TDs if it wasn't for the pass interference on Nelson. XD

He is seriously a freaking God.

njean777

Three or four plays the Eagles have lost their footing and it's cost them.

So many errors and mistakes. D can't get them off the field on a 3rd and 18? D is a joke. I know they have improved but they still suck. An elite QB just rips them apart like it's nothing.

McCoy is out? He had a TD at the end of the first but lost his footing. Jordan Mathews drops a wide open huge gain and Eagles have to punt. Rodgers strip sack and Packers recover. Nothing going their way.

Our secondary blows so much.

Ugh

Been saying it since last year. We need better safeties.

Doorman

Sure, more penalties on us, why not?

This far into the season I can't feel comfortable blaming injuries or anything else. Our offense is just downright terrible outside of the final 4 minutes of the game.

Top Bottom