• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

brentech

MealyThoroughAfricanfisheagle.gif

the stafford pick

Doorman

More fumbling by Joique Bell. Another turnover will cripple this game's chances for us and Bell's been susceptible to that in the past. Doesn't help that our offensive line has been getting outforced all game long. It'll all come down to Stafford making quick decisions...I don't like those odds.

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
J-Pep is fucking awesome. So pissed that they cut away from the game. I was very much enjoying that blow out.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
WHY ARE YoU RUNNING THE SHOTGUN ON THAT PLAY

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Shotgun on a 3rd and fucking 1 with Theo Riddick? At least go for the pass at that point.

Holy fuck Joe Lombardi has been disapointing.

I just realized, if Colts win tonight both them, the Pats and Broncos are all 7-3.

Broncos > Colts
Pats > Broncos
Colts > Pats

Who would be the number one seed hypothetically?

Godslay

Banned
I was gonna write "I found Godslay" first, but then I realized that a) I had no idea whether you were even white and b) I wasn't sure how explosive you are today

I'm white, old, and crusty. I'm only explosive when my wife doesn't make me coffee, children are in my general area, and the paperboy doesn't throw my paper on the porch correctly.

And when the Broncos lose to unpatriotic traitors. So losing to the other 30 teams is okay.

I just realized, if Colts win tonight both them, the Pats and Broncos are all 7-3.

Broncos > Colts
Pats > Broncos
Colts > Pats

Who would be the number one seed hypothetically?

doesn't matter because my boy alex will win that division. peypey will have to go on the road to start the playoffs and the broncos will likely be eliminated in the wildcard round

Top Bottom