• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Milchjon

I think I found bionic!

vdm9DK1.jpg

JNA

Banned
Really not liking the trend of dropped passes from Cobb.

He's doing more good than harm though. At least he's not like Finley who use to drop passes like butter.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
No problem with that pick. It's basically a punt

Said the exact same thing. I'm not happy with Lombardi and his play calling right now. I was going to post an article about how Stafford is limited to audible out of the line but still does.

Lombardi has to much control of the offense and it has not been working. Give some of that to Stafford.

squicken

Wide receiver Doug Baldwin on the fourth-down throw in the end zone: “I was pushed. It was obvious. As far as I know, when the ball is in the air I’m not supposed to be touched by the defender. Period. That’s the rule.”

JCizzle

Wide receiver Doug Baldwin on the fourth-down throw in the end zone: “I was pushed. It was obvious. As far as I know, when the ball is in the air I’m not supposed to be touched by the defender. Period. That’s the rule.”

Tell that to your DBs, Doug.

Said the exact same thing. I'm not happy with Lombardi and his play calling right now. I was going to post an article about how Stafford is limited to audible out of the line but still does.

Lombardi has to much control of the offense and it has not been working. Give some of that to Stafford.

how about instead of conceding the down and throwing a pick you actually try to get a first down? the wussle "chuck n pray" isn't a good result when it ends in an INT, no matter how you want to spin it

Really not liking the trend of dropped passes from Cobb.

He's doing more good than harm though. At least he's not like Finley who use to drop passes like butter.
Cobb has been prone to the odd drop for as long as a I can remember. He's usually really good but then he'll drop a slant where he would have had wide open room to run.

Skele7on

Banned
Stafford needs a chance to play.

That pick was essentially a punt anyway, but Christ I don't like it.

Stafford going back to his old ways of essentially, stop forcing it please.

Top Bottom