• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Fucking :jnc at that taunting call. It's called football and talking trash, it's been a part of the game since forever. Fuck these refs.

iori9999

Banned
This game is awful.. Shit refs, Stafford being Stafford, trash playcalling and Ronde mutherfucking Barber horribly monotone voice throughout the game.. Some give me a gun please..

brentech

Fucking :jnc at that taunting call. It's called football and talking trash, it's been a part of the game since forever. Fuck these refs.

first team to ever have taunting called on them.

usually requires the use of the N word or personal attacks. but I'm sure he just sneezed at him.

rando14

Z6migY3.png

VbOppOD.png

Sorry couldn't resist lol

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
So I ran to the store for about 30 minutes and when I get back I'm no longer allowed to watch the GB game on Fox.

Why is fox keeping me from worshiping Lord King God Rodgers?

Well that's likely game. I'm sure majority of the Lions fans will think the team sucks again. That's the fan base I share though always negative.

Kerm 1

Stafford less than 200 yards passing, no TD'S, and an int. Just goes to show, all the weapons in the world don't mean anything with a shit tier QB.

Doorman

Well that's likely game. I'm sure majority of the Lions fans will think the team sucks again. That's the fan base I share though always negative.

The offense put up 6 points.

I don't give a fuck about how biased people want to claim the refs are, the offense put up 6 points. That's six. Six points. Any other bitching and excuses stop right fucking there as far as I'm concerned.

Top Bottom