• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Kiryu

That's a first down according to the refs but the Ebron catch at the end of the 1st half was not. These refs are garbage and cost us the game.

We're still 7-3, still first in the NFC North so I'm not doom and gloom like most Lions fans are about to be. We're playing New England next week and I think we'll rebound.

My main concern is now Joe Lombardi. Play calling was horrible.
Still positive? 6 points, and your team gotta do better than that.
Hard to rebound against New England and Packers are hot team now.

Milchjon

VbOppOD.png

Sorry couldn't resist lol

Bread can't be bothered to spell Garoppolo correctly?

What a fraud.

DarkFlow

Banned
Not really spinning anything. It's just my opinion. I don't think they are THAT good. They are the KC Cheifs of this year.

Take it with a grain of salt.

They are 9-1, you don't fluke into a 9-1 record. At this rate they will have a first round bye and that gives Arians plenty of time to get his team ready for anything.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
I agree there, we still will make the playoffs. With Green Bay playing as they are now, though, we won't win the division. Take a look at them and you see the sort of offense that we're supposed to have, the kind they keep trying to promise us. What we have is not that, not even close.

We're en route right now for a wild card berth and getting thumbed on the road by a legit team. All the weapons in the world and we can't actually wield any of them.

If we didn't have Lombardi, this team would be a legit Super Bowl contender, even with Stafford.

I mean, 5 first halves with no touchdowns. Insanity. Lombardi turned the offensive line from one of the best into near league-worst.

You are blaming fans for always being negative.. It's right there in your post.. 60 years of being garbage states an otherwise reasonable explanation on why the fanbase is always negative..

Well you stay negative then and root for the Lions collapse. I'll stay positive even if most of the fan base want to dwell on the past. It is what it is.

iori9999

Banned
I think the Lions will lose next week but win the rest of their games.. Or atleast go 4-1 after next week..

Lombardi needs to be on the hot seat NOW!!!!

Well you stay negative then and root for the Lions collapse. I'll stay positive even if most of the fan base want to dwell on the past. It is what it is.
I'm being the realist that saw the Lions play horrible.. I still think thay go 11-5

JNA

Banned
They are 9-1, you don't fluke into a 9-1 record. At this rate they will have a first round bye and that gives Arians plenty of time to get his team ready for anything.

Umm..what? Yes you can. Cheifs were 9-0 last year too. This team is no different. Except the Cheifs had a better QB.

Imo, Cards are simply pretenders. I don't believe they are that good. It's that simple. I could be wrong of course, but I doubt it. They will imo lose the first playoff matchup.

Godslay

Banned

Not trying to hate on your team and not saying they share any traits, but Chiefs did fluke themselves into a record similar to that last year. They played plenty of backups and bad teams and were flying high, before beginning their slide back to the ground.

Will that happen to the Cards, hell if I know.

squicken

Umm..what? Yes you can. Cheifs were 9-0 last year too. This team is no different. Except the Cheifs had a better QB.

Imo, Cards are simply pretenders. I don't believe they are that good. It's that simple. I could be wrong of course, but I doubt it. They will imo lose the first playoff matchup.

This Cards team is legit, at least on D. Stanton will really struggle vs SF and SEA, though

Top Bottom