• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

brentech

Well that's likely game. I'm sure majority of the Lions fans will think the team sucks again. That's the fan base I share though always negative.

your offense has been garbage all season. defense is legit, but offense needs to step up. penalties and 3rd and long and whatever, good QBs get it done

DarkFlow

Banned

iori9999

Banned
Well that's likely game. I'm sure majority of the Lions fans will think the team sucks again. That's the fan base I share though always negative.

Dude don't blame that shit on the fans.. The offense is horse shit.. Period, point blank.. NO sugar coating.. Imagine if it was just average..

Not to mention 60 fucking years of ineptitude.. They have a right to be negative..

The offense put up 6 points.

I don't give a fuck about how biased people want to claim the refs are, the offense put up 6 points. That's six. Six points. Any other bitching and excuses stop right fucking there as far as I'm concerned.

I agree that's bad. We're healthy now on offense this shouldn't happen. It's cool I still say we make the playoffs though. I was holding out on thinking we win the division till after these two games.

JNA

Banned
Cards will still lose their first playoff matchup tho.

I still don't believe they are as good as their record shows.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
That's a first down according to the refs but the Ebron catch at the end of the 1st half was not. These refs are garbage and cost us the game.

We're still 7-3, still first in the NFC North so I'm not doom and gloom like most Lions fans are about to be. We're playing New England next week and I think we'll rebound.

My main concern is now Joe Lombardi. Play calling was horrible.

Doorman

I agree that's bad. We're healthy now on offense this shouldn't happen. It's cool I still say we make the playoffs though. I was holding out on thinking we win the division till after these two games.

I agree there, we still will make the playoffs. With Green Bay playing as they are now, though, we won't win the division. Take a look at them and you see the sort of offense that we're supposed to have, the kind they keep trying to promise us. What we have is not that, not even close.

We're en route right now for a wild card berth and getting thumbed on the road by a legit team. All the weapons in the world and we can't actually wield any of them.

ShaneB

Lions got fucked with a few calls. Green Bay wins in a boring as hell blowout. SD barely wins against the Raiders, wacky afternoon games. Hope SNF is good.

rando14

fuck that game

Aaron-rodgers-mad-face.jpg

Top Bottom