• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

FIRE AUSMUS!!!!
I know nothing of baseball and to fire a guy after 1 year is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.
The Tigers bullpen was a perpetual plague down the stretch and people want to fire the manager.

Unbelievable.

Fire Caldwell because Stafford is a tubby bitch and can't throw an accurate ball!

Detroit-tier logic.

squicken

http://www.foxsports.com/nfl/story/...ng-time-benched-himself-against-giants-111614

San Francisco 49ers linebacker Ahmad Brooks wasn't benched on Sunday. Rather, he benched himself.

A source told FOX Sports that Brooks was upset with the coaches' decision to take reps away from him and give them to Aldon Smith and Aaron Lynch during the team's 16-10 victory over the New York Giants. The source said Brooks told the coaches and his teammates he believed he should be playing every snap and didn't care to be part of a rotation, so he pulled himself from the game.

More evidence that Harbaugh has lost the locker room and is going to Michigan? Probably

iori9999

Banned
I know nothing of baseball and to fire a guy after 1 year is the dumbest shit I've ever heard of.
The Tigers bullpen was a perpetual plague down the stretch and people want to fire the manager.

Unbelievable.

Fire Caldwell because Stafford is a tubby bitch and can't throw an accurate ball!

Detroit-tier logic.

You didn't watch almost every game like me.. He made poor decisions.. I know you can't fire Ausmus right now, but DD made an awful choice hiring a rookie manager on a team with WS aspirations.. He should have let Leyland go a year prior and hired Francona IMO..

I don't think you know what hometown means. Also the Brewers are the NL Yankees? Sheesh, when did you take to baseball, in April?
Rodgers isn't a hometown athlete by that definition as well.. I'm just referring to star athletes in the state of Wisconsin.. And tbh there aren't many good pro athletes from that State.. So I guess you don't have much to root for if you're going by that logic..

eznark

Banned
I feel like a Kas today asking people not to overreact to that thrashing the Eagles got from the Packers.

Bizarre game plan on defense. Never seen a team give away the pass like that against Rodgers. Single high with 7-8 in the box what the fuck?

JNA

Banned
Yes yes we all want to get into Carrie's pants and just stay there.

yesjacknicholson.gif

But she is also a legit good singer. More than I can say about most country singers.

You didn't watch almost every game like me.. He made poor decisions.. I know you can't fire Ausmus right now, but DD made an awful choice hiring a rookie manager on a team with WS aspirations.. He should have let Leyland go a year prior and hired Francona IMO..

Rodgers isn't a hometown athlete by that definition as well.. I'm just referring to star athletes in the state of Wisconsin.. And tbh there aren't many good pro athletes from that State.. So I guess you don't have much to root for if you're going by that logic..

True but we have one of them. Deandre Levy

JABEE

Bizarre game plan on defense. Never seen a team give away the pass like that against Rodgers. Single high with 7-8 in the box what the fuck?
Billy Davis thought he was still facing Scam and his crew of receivers. I have no idea why they didn't play more zone coverage.

He was like, let's focus on stopping the run against on the day the Eagles were facing the best passing quarterback of this generation.

I feel like a Kas today asking people not to overreact to that thrashing the Eagles got from the Packers.
Packers are still a one-and-done team in the playoffs if they have to face SEA or SF.
I like the emergence of their 2 TE sets but the offense is going to have to continue evolving to be dangerous in the post-season even though it's looking really good.

If they're lucky they can play the Eagles again and get some other favorable matchups.

Hopefully they can go 12-4 and secure a bye.

Top Bottom