• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
Your team is complete dog vomit.. Don't even speak..
Seriously. Nobody even talks about the Bears unless they're getting dropped by fifty or their "leader" is telling fans in Twitter that he'll beat their ass. lol
it's almost at a point with lions when it's actually okay to say, stafford maybe isn't our guy.

He is a good QB don't get me wrong, but maybe isn't right in detroit?!
How is Stafford not the guy? All you fans out there that sit and say he's not our guy, who is? Who has been drafted after him that is clearly better? Andrew Luck and MAYBE Cam Newton. You guys act like since he's not elite he can't be our qb and you're insane.

It's just like these asshole Michigan fans that screamed for Lloyd Carr to be fired, or Tigers fans screaming about how Jim Leyland need to go. You tell me, how'd that work out for them?

You tell me that you have a chance at Luck in the draft? Fine. But the Lions don't, so all these idiot fans need to just shut the Fuck up.

DarkFlow

Banned
These last 6 Games are going to be a rough run from here on out, will other than SF. I'm more scared of the Rams then I am of the 9ners.

rando14

I'm probably late for asking this but what happened to lunchbox? I haven't seen him around at all.

nervously-drinking-water.gif

iori9999

Banned
Seriously. Nobody even talks about the Bears unless they're getting dropped by fifty or their "leader" is telling fans in Twitter that he'll beat their ass. lol

The Bears are a disgrace to the NFC North. They barely beat a team tanking without their superstar at home.. That's just about as pathetic as it gets..

By the time the season ends neither team will be in the playoffs.

Atleast we are still in the race unlike that complete enema of a team you got there in Chicago..

DMczaf

I just realized 208 of McCown's 288 yards today came from Mike Evans.

Mike Evans is going to fuck around and cost us a 1st round QB and give Lovie the idea that McCown is a starting QB. FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK!

Why do you have to be so great, Evans?!

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
anyone have faith in the cards @ seattle next week

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Wait a minute. You were crowing about how Joe Lombardi would make your offense unstoppable just like the Saints used to be. What happened there?

I had high expectations and have been wrong? Not a hard question to answer.

The talent on our offense is unquestionable from Quarterback to Wide Reciever. Things did not work out today for a variety of reasons, Joe Lombardis play calling being a key part of that.

This loss does not sting that bad. We could've and should've won but we did not. It's OK who would've thought the Rams would beat the Broncos or the Bengals would beat the Saints?

iori9999

Banned
That's what we do, mane. That's half the fun of following football: busting other fans' balls. Especially division rivals.

I like how we get shit for doing it ourselves lolz.. I do it to the Al Centrail with my beloved Tigers all the time.. Been taking shit from Royals fans lately and rightfully so.. FIRE AUSMUS!!

BigAT

Wait, is Kas actually doing the next thread? Drug addict that sleeps through his own team's games, will have it up sometime Wednesday afternoon.

Trey

I like how we get shit for doing it ourselves lolz.. I do it to the Al Centrail with my beloved Tigers all the time.. Being taking shit from Royals fans lately and rightfully so.. FIRE AUSMUS!!

Kas is rightfully mocked, don't even play. This is the natural order of things.

ShaneB

I'm playing against Luck in fantasy in the Stragglers league. that means he'll get 5 or 6 TDs and it'll be a shootout in general.

Perhaps I'll be checking out in the first quarter and watching a motion picture.

Just like you talking trash about the Lions every chance you get? Pot kettle?

That's just eznark being himself. Best to try and tune him out.

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.

The talent on our offense is unquestionable from Quarterback to Wide Reciever. Things did not work out today for a variety of reasons, Joe Lombardis play calling being a key part of that.

This loss does not sting that bad. We could've and should've won but we did not. It's OK who would've thought the Rams would beat the Broncos or the Bengals would beat the Saints?
I don't think you can say we SHOULD have won, but that's not the end of the world. We lost to a pretty damn good team who forced the offense into doing nothing. Doesn't mean the season is over. Just means we played bad and need to move on.

brentech

Matthew Stafford completed 18-of-30 passes for 183 yards, zero touchdowns and one interception in Detroit's 14-6, Week 11 loss to the Cardinals.

That's all on Lombardi

bionic77

How can Rodgers be so good at home in the regular season and suck so hard at home in the playoffs?

Is it because they don't play the Bears at home, is it because he is a bitch in the cold, or is it that he can't handle the pressure?

So awesome when my team doesn't play on Sunday. Let's me be such a internet tough guy!

Godslay

Banned
"WE CAME HERE TO FUCK FAT UGLY GIRLS AND TALK SHIT ABOUT THE LIONS, AND BUDDY, I'VE HAD TOO MUCH SAUSAGE TO GET AN ERECTION TODAY!"

Come on man, everyone knows you eat the sausage after taking care of business. It's the first rule of NFLGAF club, unless you are Stafford. Then eat first and hope for the best.

Top Bottom