• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

How can Rodgers be so good at home in the regular season and suck so hard at home in the playoffs?

Is it because they don't play the Bears at home, is it because he is a bitch in the cold, or is it that he can't handle the pressure?

So awesome when my team doesn't play on Sunday. Let's me be such a internet tough guy!

He didn't have Olivia Munn to threaten him with sex and he knows she'll get it by any means necessary.

Seriously. Nobody even talks about the Bears unless they're getting dropped by fifty or their "leader" is telling fans in Twitter that he'll beat their ass. lol

How is Stafford not the guy? All you fans out there that sit and say he's not our guy, who is? Who has been drafted after him that is clearly better? Andrew Luck and MAYBE Cam Newton. You guys act like since he's not elite he can't be our qb and you're insane.

It's just like these asshole Michigan fans that screamed for Lloyd Carr to be fired, or Tigers fans screaming about how Jim Leyland need to go. You tell me, how'd that work out for them?

You tell me that you have a chance at Luck in the draft? Fine. But the Lions don't, so all these idiot fans need to just shut the Fuck up.

*slow claps*
That a damn good point

eznark

Banned
Fuck the garbage ass lions.

Let's talk about the rebirth of Mark Sanchez. God he and Revolution are truly a match made in heaven, just like the pundits javr been telling us.

ShaneB

Fuck it bring that shit!!! I will be the first to lambaste my own team if they tank away though.. I think you guys know this already..

Hey I'm on Lions side, would be cool to see that team make the playoffs. My only issue is that they play in a dome!

Spinluck

Anyone rooting for the Pats tonight should cut their penis off.

And for the females pulling for the Pats, you have kiss Gata on the lips.

JNA

Banned
How can Rodgers be so good at home in the regular season and suck so hard at home in the playoffs?

Is it because they don't play the Bears at home, is it because he is a bitch in the cold, or is it that he can't handle the pressure?

So awesome when my team doesn't play on Sunday. Let's me be such a internet tough guy!

giphy.gif

Skele7on

Banned
How is Stafford not the guy? All you fans out there that sit and say he's not our guy, who is? Who has been drafted after him that is clearly better? Andrew Luck and MAYBE Cam Newton. You guys act like since he's not elite he can't be our qb and you're insane.

It's just like these asshole Michigan fans that screamed for Lloyd Carr to be fired, or Tigers fans screaming about how Jim Leyland need to go. You tell me, how'd that work out for them?

You tell me that you have a chance at Luck in the draft? Fine. But the Lions don't, so all these idiot fans need to just shut the Fuck up.

If you had actually read the whole couple of sentences instead of reading he ain't our guy instead of jumping the gun, calling me an idiot and shut the fuck up you would have learned something.

Currently The Lions are in a really good place where we can infact at least get to the playoffs this year. But the problem is people have been quick as fuck to call out our kickers for missing field goals. But you know what somewhere between the Offensive coach and the QB we're failing to convert, we're having to settle for field goals that have been missed on a few occasions and cost us two of our 3 losses. But it shouldn't be coming down to field goals, we should be in a place with the weapons we have able to score touchdowns instead of settling. Today again is a prime example of how between bad play calls and bad ideas from the QB we lost the game.

Now I'm not saying the whole blame is on stafford, but at least some of it is.
What scares me the most about him, is the way in a lot of the second halves of the season he has lead us through, we haven't done well at all.

There becomes a stage even as an optimistic fan when you have to think that is this QB the one to lead us to great things? So shut the fuck up yourself.

JABEE

It sucks to get stomped on the road, but I'm not as mad about losing today as I was with the Arizona and San Francisco game.

iori9999

Banned
Fuck the garbage ass lions.

Let's talk about the rebirth of Mark Sanchez. God he and Revolution are truly a match made in heaven, just like the pundits javr been telling us.

Let's talk about that champion Brewers franchise instead.. RYAN BRAUN IS AN HONEST MAN!!

whytemyke

Honorary Canadian.
If you had actually read the whole couple of sentences instead of reading he ain't our guy instead of jumping the gun, calling me an idiot and shut the fuck up you would have learned something.

Currently The Lions are in a really good place where we can infact at least get to the playoffs this year. But the problem is people have been quick as fuck to call out our kickers for missing field goals. But you know what somewhere between the Offensive coach and the QB we're failing to convert, we're having to settle for field goals that have been missed on a few occasions and cost us two of our 3 losses. But it shouldn't be coming down to field goals, we should be in a place with the weapons we have able to score touchdowns instead of settling. Today again is a prime example of how between bad play calls and bad ideas from the QB we lost the game.

Now I'm not saying the whole blame is on stafford, but at least some of it is.
What scares me the most about him, is the way in a lot of the second halves of the season he has lead us through, we haven't done well at all.

There becomes a stage even as an optimistic fan when you have to think that is this QB the one to lead us to great things? So shut the fuck up yourself.
I'm not gonna shut up because I always have to sit by and watch Detroit sports fans consistently shit the bed. I'm not saying there isn't room for improvement, but you need to understand that the moment we go after a new QB, this becomes a total rebuild again. Meaning, at best, another three to five years before we are back to exactly where we are right now. And that's only if you draft right and build the team the right way and have no bad luck.

So, yes, anyone that would say we need that, while the team is 7-3 and better than they've been in years, is insane and needs to sit down.

bionic77

Rodney Harrison looks like a smitten school girl when he talks about the Patriots. It's disgusting really.
Kind of weird how he seemed to immediately lose like 40 pounds of muscle the year after he retired.

I am sure that is normal and happens all the time. Because someone with his reputation for fairness has to be given the benefit of doubt.

Also go Colts. I need a Colts win and Trent Truck to get all the TDS so I can win fantasy this week too.

Milchjon

Seems like NFL GAF has hit a ceiling. Threads this year get around as many posts as last year.

Also, I should be asleep for 2 hours by now.

cajunator

Banned
I had high expectations and have been wrong? Not a hard question to answer.

The talent on our offense is unquestionable from Quarterback to Wide Reciever. Things did not work out today for a variety of reasons, Joe Lombardis play calling being a key part of that.

This loss does not sting that bad. We could've and should've won but we did not. It's OK who would've thought the Rams would beat the Broncos or the Bengals would beat the Saints?

I knew the Saints would lose to the Bengals. That was an easy one. We are nowhere near as good as them.

JABEE

While I agree, I think the cardinals played a damn good game.

The Packers executed well too. Rodgers dominated on third down. I still think the Eagles are a good team. The Packers are an extremely difficult matchup for the Eagles. Our corners can't handle them. I'm now worried about Dez Bryant and company against our corners.

Godslay

Banned
I don't see problem with it

That's because you are high on nail polish remover. It's a gateway drug to the hard stuff Gata. Before you know it, you'll be in some alley huffing paint, trading 'favors' for an egg salad sandwich some old piss bum scavenged out of a dumpster. It's not too late to turn back little buddy.

Top Bottom