• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Man God

Non-Canon Member
We can rule the Bears out.

I always forget that Favre's only SB win was against the Pats.

I'm a Pats man myself so I don't care...so long as it isn't another shitty Giants team.

That would probably kill all love in my heart and turn me into a Lions fan.

Godslay

Banned
This gif is literally all I have. For the third straight year this team has let us down against evil. Not only us, but all of my GAF brethren. Wonder who knocks them out of the playoffs this year, seeing as how the Giants aren't doing squat, the entire league could be in jeopardy.

You have the last laugh for now Pats fans, but this is not over!

It's alright, in the words of Deacon this Pats team will choke. The Broncos probably will too, but it's always more satisfying when it's a doucheboat that is sunk in the deepest part of the ocean.

So top-5 AFC as of this week:

1. Pats
2. Broncos
3. Chiefs?
4. Chargers?
5. Colts?

Chargers? The team that got blown out by 37 and barely squeaked by the Raiders? How about the Steelers/Ravens/Bengals/Dolphins?

1. Pats
2. Broncos
3. Chiefs
4. Steelers
5. Ravens/Dolphins

I'm don't believe in the Bengals or Colts.

rando14

I wonder if somewhere, out there, a WalMart manager is denying BG from getting his Wii U pricematch, thus ruining his night

DominoKid

GROOONK2.0.gif

what an animal.

Godslay

Banned
hYKXUtf.gif

Is it any surprise that everyone goes low on this goddamn animal? Surprised he didn't get a personal foul on the play before.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
Chargers? The team that got blown out by 37 and barely squeaked by the Raiders? How about the Steelers/Ravens/Bengals/Dolphins?

1. Pats
2. Broncos
3. Chiefs
4. Steelers
5. Ravens/Dolphins

I'm don't believe in the Bengals or Colts.

I'm honestly not even sure the Bronocos are better than the Chiefs.

I've got something more like:

1. Pats
2. Chiefs/Broncos
4. Dolphins
5. Steelers.

Spinluck

I'm a Pats man myself so I don't care...so long as it isn't another shitty Giants team.

That would probably kill all love in my heart and turn me into a Lions fan.

:lol

Anyway, about tonight. I was kind of prepared for a blow out. But decided to cover it up with some shit talk! Whatever though, we are a severely flawed team, Luck ain't winning shit with us. Not in this shape. AFC playoff picture is still up in the air, just as the Pats have turned it around, some random ass team can do the same when it matters. Too early to be talking SB's, but it's nice to dream!

Godslay

Banned

1. Pats
2. Chiefs/Broncos
4. Dolphins
5. Steelers.

We beat the Chiefs already. So we've got that going for us I guess. Might not be playing that well at the moment, the Chiefs of now might give us a run if they don't clean it up.

1. Pats
2. Chiefs/Broncos
4. Dolphins
5. Steelers.

Broncos slipped up bad today and got a lot of injuries. Either way, they'll prove if they're still legit next week against the Fins.

Man God

Non-Canon Member
:lol

Anyway, about tonight. I was kind of prepared for a blow out. But decided to cover it up with some shit talk! Whatever though, we are a severely flawed team, Luck ain't winning shit with us. Not in this shape. AFC playoff picture is still up in the air, just as the Pats have turned it around, some random ass team can do the same when it matters. Too early to be talking SB's, but it's nice to dream!

I don't even care if it's a good Giants team with Eli/Some Rookie having a career year and they draft well and make a good squad but if another Giants crawl into the playoffs, win a bunch of games they shouldn't and faces the Pats again in my life I'll probably give up football forever.

I got denied, but I think it'll work depending on your local store. The manager I dealed with seemed like she had encountered this scenario earler in the day. Beacuse she said she had called Sears.

Oh well worth a shot, fuck this Walmart.

Dolphins gonna sneak in the playoffs D:

I got denied, but I think it'll work depending on your local store. The manager I dealed with seemed like she had encountered this scenario earler in the day. Beacuse she said she had called Sears.

i hate that with price matching, like they call the store right in front of you and it lasts like 5-10 minutes, it shouldn't matter if its sold out at the store, thats why im price matching at your store, so dumb

rando14

Hey BG

Hey

Hey BG

I'm sorry that happened to you

@cpriceNFL
There is, ahem, a history between Gronk & Sergio. Gronk injured his arm blocking Brown on the extra point in 2012.

Trashtalking the beast whose arm you broke and basically caused his whole injury clusterfuck in the first place? Get shoved into a camera

Top Bottom