• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

ramuh

It's suppose to be Cold and possible Snow in Chicago on Sunday. Wonder if Bear Fans will decide not to go to the Game..

What Gatas mom gets when he's pretending to be asleep under the bed.

MdlMsnN.gif

Any of you guys getting AssAss Creed Unity for the Xbone?

If so, shoot me your gamer tag, would be great to get an NFL GAF group on there!

Oh, and HoHoyer!

BUF @ MIA

HOU @ CLE
ATL @ CAR
MIN @ CHI
CIN @ NO
DEN @ STL
SEA @ KC
SF @ NYG
TB @ WAS

OAK @ SD
DET @ ARI
PHI @ GB

NE @ IND

PIT @ TEN

We're gonna destroy Drew Stanton tbh

I don't know he's been really good in relief and I think he can be a starter in this league. I hope you're right though.

Over under on how long the Mallet era lasts? I got 3 games.

Also Sanchez reminded me a bit of J-Gar but with less zip on his balls. That makes him less good of course but I think he is in a good system that can elevate fairly average QBs like him and Foles.

Gonna be an ugly one, no matter who wins.

Which is good, considering it feels like its been months since we've seen a primetime game without a blowout. These teams always play each other hard, even if the game earlier in the season didn't show it, but Miami and Buffalo have come a long way since that game.

Mifune

Mehmber
Which is good, considering it feels like its been months since we've seen a primetime game without a blowout. These teams always play each other hard, even if the game earlier in the season didn't show it, but Miami and Buffalo have come a long way since that game.

Yeah. Two very strong defenses suggest it will be a low scoring affair. Gonna be a lot of sacks.

Over under on how long the Mallet era lasts? I got 3 games.

Also Sanchez reminded me a bit of J-Gar but with less zip on his balls. That makes him less good of course but I think he is in a good system that can elevate fairly average QBs like him and Foles.

I would say The Mallett Era will last around 1 dynasty.

Eagles still looking dominant with Sanchez. IMO going into GB next week and facing the best QB in the league is going to be the biggest challenge they've faced all year. I think this is the first game that will get away from the Eagles as they were still in it against SF and Arizona. Only salvation will be if Sanchez is good against the Packers D, then it'll just be a shoot out with Rodgers tearing apart our shit secondary.

zychi

Banned
No work tomorrow, halo and xbox live dont work. Guess i'm gonna see interstellar tomorrow instead of playing halo like i planned

cajunator

Banned
Im off work all week so I guess Ill watch Big Hero 6. I keep hearing about Interstellar but I dont know what to expect.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Matthew Stafford in post game interview:

"The faster we play the better we're going to play."

Can we please start getting a no huddle offense going once in awhile? It seems to work everytime we need it to. I don't think Stafford was trying to send any message to the coaching staff but I'd like to see us run it to catch a team off guard.

Also I noticed earlier in the season he was able to audible out of plays but hasn't been doing it as much as he did against the Jets or Bills. I'd like Stafford to have more control over the offense like Manning or Brees have.

Can we please start getting a no huddle offense going once in awhile? It seems to work everytime we need it to. I don't think Stafford was trying to send any message to the coaching staff but I'd like to see us run it to catch a team off guard.

Also I noticed earlier in the season he was able to audible out of plays but hasn't been doing it as much as he did against the Jets or Bills. I'd like Stafford to have more control over the offense like Manning or Brees have.

You have to consider that those situations are coming about because teams are playing prevent defense. Its a bit easier to shred zones in those situations like you saw Sunday. And Stafford just isn't as smart and cunning as someone like Manning is. Guy has all the arm talent in the world, but he doesn't have the mind to start audibling out of plays. Give him time in the system, which is loads more complicated than Linnehan's garbo.

As for Drew Stanton, we might be in for another round of him dancing

drew-stanton-dougie-o.gif

Top Bottom