• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Dragon Age looks sick, but I could never really get into those open world Action RPGs like that and Dragon's Dogma. There's just so much to do right from the beginning that I just get confused and overwhelmed and just quit.

It's probably why I prefer just plain action like Platinum or DMC or just plain slow paced JRPGs like Legend of Heroes instead.

Malalaw

Dragon Age looks sick, but I could never really get into those open world Action RPGs like that and Dragon's Dogma. There's just so much to do right from the beginning that I just get confused and overwhelmed and just quit.

It's probably why I prefer just plain action like Platinum or DMC or just plain slow paced JRPGs like Legend of Heroes instead.

I feel you. I just felt the need to have this one. Hopefully play it through as well.

Kusagari

Games like this are why the Steelers haven't made the playoffs in 2 years.

Good teams beat the teams they're supposed to 99% of the time. In Tomlin's case, it happens 1% of the time.

jakncoke

Banned
ib4 squicken posting someting about rooney money

ramuh squicken alt confirmed.

Here is where the D just gives up a TD crushing any hope

cajunator

Banned
the new Weezer album is really good. I love it more every time I listen to it.
Somehow they were able to rinse away the stink from Raditude and go back to what they used to be.

JNA

Banned
Grabbing GTA and Dragon Age Tomorrow. Taking a wait and see approach on WWE.

I would advise most people to avoid WWE 2K15 altogether. Don't give Yukes your hard earned money for this crap.

QuarterlySkinnyAlaskanmalamute.gif

bionic77

Like Tomlin understands when to go for 2. :lol

We lost that game to the Jags in the playoffs because he didn't understand when to go for 2 (he went for it everytime).

Also Bell looked short to me but I won't complain!

Narag

Is kas still making tnext week's thread? Hoping for something like Oliver Stone's JFK where he busts open the league wide conspiracy meant to keep the Lions down

Bread

Banned
What should be the best running game in the MCC, Halo 1, is currently the worst online.

Look at this fucking netcode. Guess I have to get a direct hit with a rocket to kill a guy!
AcademicAccomplishedBrownbear.gif

Top Bottom