• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

RBH

falcons-club-seats.jpg

falcon-suites.jpg

falcon-suites-2.jpg

falcons-reserve-seats-2.jpg

falcons-reserve-seats.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
So Falcons new stadium isnt going to be a dome?

Ah good stuff, i'll have pass the word along. My coworker was trying to convince me that it wont be long till all 32 teams are in domes because people are tired of the weather. I told him to put his crack pipe down.

ShaneB

Ah good stuff, i'll have pass the word along. My coworker was trying to convince me that it wont be long till all 32 teams are in domes because people are tired of the weather. I told him to put his crack pipe down.

Retractable roof.

Sherm sure is doing pretty good for being the head coach AND the #1 corner though!
I don't get the coach reference, fill me in.

Also, on a serious note, Sherman and Peterson have a similar style in that they are very physical and body up on the receiver and both have suffered this year after the addition of the defensive holding rule. I haven't watched all the Chicken games but I'm guessing he's struggling more against the refs with this new rule than he is opposing WRs and this is the same for Peterson. It was getting in his head a bit but after the criticism he finally decided to put an end to it, called himself out, and vowed to play better going forward. The first game after he said this was Dallas and he shut down Dez. The next game was STL and he got two picks with one being a pick 6. He's still mounting penalties and has to tone it down but at the same time, you don't want them to move away from their game too much. I'm guessing Dick is going through the same adjustments and both are smart enough to eventually learn how to play within the new rules.
readImage

One does not simply shadow Megatron, Golden Tate and the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Jnc won't lie, that was a good response. Even if I disagree entirely. Peterson proved last year he can largely shut down Mega (that big play TD was due to thinking Dansby intercepted it) and I have no doubts Cro can handle Tate though I wonder if Tate's speed would give him a little trouble. Regardless, I think having those guys man up with a little safety support would work great against you. Alas, doesn't seem coach feels the same way but he gets paid to do this and I watch from the stands and couch.

cajunator

Banned

The funny thing is weather in southern dome cities is pretty mild so theres little reason for one. but the superdome has been around since the 70s and is a mainstay building in New orleans. Saints fans are completely in love with the Dome and its UFO looks.

andthebeatgoeson

Do they still sell fresh whole pickles in those big vats at the supermarket? We used to get whole crunchy pickles and eat them. Cold, crunchy?

Like this:
pickle-barrel-point-of-purchase-main.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
The funny thing is weather in southern dome cities is pretty mild so theres little reason for one. but the superdome has been around since the 70s and is a mainstay building in New orleans. Saints fans are completely in love with the Dome and its UFO looks.

Is there any talk on a new stadium or they going to just renovate the dome and keep it for a spell

Top Bottom