• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Pickles are delicious especially on Reuben's with some sauerkraut.

Not surprised that Gata doesn't like good things.

These millennial kids are the worst.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
I put pickles on any sandwich I can.

And now I'm craving deep-fried pickle spears.

Insert Hannibal Buress pickle juice bit.

Shocked that dolphins are favorites for tomorrow, even went up a few points the last couple of days.

Also I don't generally like pickles, every now and then I'll leave them on a burger but for the most part no pickles is the way to go.

@NFLFilmStudy 58m58 minutes ago

Excellent press coverage from Jamar Taylor. Any thoughts that he played poorly are misguided IMO. Kid played well

@bradshaw1984
@NFLFilmStudy ready for the starting gig tomorrow?

‏@NFLFilmStudy
I think so. Just keep Grimes on Sammy

Lets hope Coyle is paying attention.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Gator drawing lines in the sand again and starting shit.

I think we can all agree that if a bandwagoner Pats fan hates pickles, we should all love pickles.

I think the pickles aren't the problem, but the quality of the pickles they use is. I had one burger in LA, where they used their homemade pickles and then it really added something to the burger.

But usually the crunch is already provided with lettuce or onion, and mustard is pretty acidic

Ryan Tannehill visits with Josue Cruz on the 10-year old's last day of chemo
350x700px-LL-746debc4_terrell_owens_crying.jpeg

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Mustard overpowers the flavor of the meat and cheese. Pickles add a zing and a crunch though. Caramelized onions are the bomb though.

Milchjon

Mustard overpowers the flavor of the meat and cheese. Pickles add a zing and a crunch though. Caramelized onions are the bomb though.

I recently learned about adding some honey and cayenne to your caramelized onions.

homerdrool.jpg

Also, if the pickle hate doesn't stop, I'm putting an end to this Shirtless experiment

pickles_tee_large.jpg

I recently learned about adding some honey and cayenne to your caramelized onions.

homerdrool.jpg

Also, if the pickle hate doesn't stop, I'm putting an end to this Shirtless experiment

http://cdn.shopify.com/s/files/1/0199/9492/products/pickles_tee_large.jpg?v=1369179465[IMG][/QUOTE]

Pls Jon

Don't do anything you'll regret later on!

[quote="Futurevoid, post: 138600007"]Surely this has a football related use we can come up with here, right?

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/vTocXXR.gif

Here we are talking about important stuff and then you come in talking about video games!

THE GIANTS RUIN EVERTHING

With cheese it's even better. But I'll take pickles over cheese.

I don't eat bacon so no.

Pickles over cheese...Bruuuuuh

Milchjon

New guy tearing the community apart with his foolish CFA shenanigans.

I wish chris trejo came back to reunite us in peace. He was that kind of person.

Bread

Banned
A deli sandwich without a pickle spear on the side? Get the fuck out and come back when you're ready to put the effort in.

Top Bottom