• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Bread

Banned
Yes, a pickle spear makes the plate look good, but keep that thing out of my sandwich,
It also tastes delicious and adds a great complement to a sandwich, like some RIDGED CHIPS.
tumblr_nc6autMSPZ1r04zqro1_500.gif

LevelNth

Banned
Earl Thomas on NFL Network being an obedient dog to the Wussle machine, trying his best to downplay Lynch and talk up his white QB. That's how you get to keep your paycheck.

If Peterson were truly elite he'd cover Megatron the whole game.

But we already knew he isn't.

I agree that he should cover him all game because he's elite. Shut his ass down like he did Dez which Sherman sure as hell couldn't do. Alas, this is up to the coach, not Peterson.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Dammit, looks like we're going to rotate DBs on Megatron. I'd much rather let Peterson shadow him, that tends to work best when not playing against a speed demon. I'm now pretty concerned Megatron will get some big plays on Powers or one of our safeties. Just let P2 shadow Mega and let Cro shadow Tate and we're good to go!

readImage

One does not simply shadow Megatron, Golden Tate and the Greatest Show on Turf 2.0

Top Bottom