• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

I went down a rabbit hole and discovered Carol Seleme...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jAn6m4ynPzI

iTLR7LhgTbwbn.gif

I mean just let me eat her ass for an hour

My god Halo CE looks and plays amazing. Sorry we couldn't get into a match witchking. As soon as you quit it put me into midship. I just got an message about a patch in game and now mp mm seems to be working much better.

MechDX

Two cats in heat or something keep getting up on my damn porch and letting out these loud screeching noises. After running them off twice they returned, I doused their ass in ice water while it is 46 degrees outside.

Kave get yo cousins under control!

Syrinx

Disappointed that Nintendo seems to be doing dick-all for Wii U Black Friday deals. Maybe I'll do that refurbished thing.

supposedly it's fixed now

microsoft do what sondon't?

i actually don't give a shit about either game. i have driveclub and its cool enough i suppose but it's more or less like every other racing game. i have halo mcc and it's cool enough i suppose but its more or less like every other fps. there are only 3 games i can care about the rest of the year: dota, madden and smash bros!

i've bought like 10+ games in the past couple months and i have no idea why. ill put a few hours in and dont have the desire to finish them. shadow of mordor, evil within, sunset overdrive, driveclub, halo, bayonetta 2. its too much!

IT"S WORKING GREAT NOW BUDDY!!!!! Just played a few matches of team slayer H2:A, it is so fucking good. I am glad our long, 2 day, national nightmare is over. Maybe 343 can lend some techs to Evolution if they ever release another game.

doesn't look like it from the sounds of the halo thread brah! i feel bad for people who are enthusiastic for games like halo and drive club only to have the developers not give a shit and ship a product that's not ready. trasher was also saying that in halo everyone basically has the ability to boot anyone else as if it were a custom game. lulz

doesn't look like it from the sounds of the halo thread brah! i feel bad for people who are enthusiastic for games like halo and drive club only to have the developers not give a shit and ship a product that's not ready. trasher was also saying that in halo everyone basically has the ability to boot anyone else as if it were a custom game. lulz

Weird, since the update I haven't had any problems finding matches. Seems a lot of other people in the MCC thread are saying it is much improved as well. Looks like 3 people on the last page are still not able to join, maybe the patch is rolling out in stages? lol at anyone being able to boot though, fix that shit 343.

brentech

once driveclub did get working, i think the bigger disappointment is not the online stuff, but how little anything feels like a "club". I really enjoy the single player time trials and a majority of events, but they made a game called Driveclub that wholly doesn't deserve the name.

Biggest effect of the club is watching my club XP bar go up....
if it had some open world stuff where you could just drive around with your club and stuff like that, i'd understand it a lot more.

so overall the connection shit ended up meaning about nothing to me, but i'm more down about the arcade style since there isn't many ways to interact with club - should have gone full realism.
Was largely able to create something more like a club in GT5

minx

Halo isn't fixed. Haven't gotten in one match yet. Glad I didn't take off work for this.

Also pickles are awesome. Especially fried. But Fuck cucumbers! Abomination of a food. Just the smell makes me want to throw up.

I think Miami will win tonight. They're usually good after a loss. And they like to play good when no one is watching.
Tannehill is 1-4 against Buffalo and that d-line hasn't gotten any worse. I just can't see the offense having much success, especially with Albert and Colledge out.

I hope you're right. :(

once driveclub did get working, i think the bigger disappointment is not the online stuff, but how little anything feels like a "club". I really enjoy the single player time trials and a majority of events, but they made a game called Driveclub that wholly doesn't deserve the name.
I think a big part of that is the fact that challenges aren't working properly yet. It's sort of a major component to how you interact with friends and the club and the fact that its still all kinds of messed makes it hard to see the overall picture the game is trying to paint.

Dragon

Banned
I saw Birdman last night. What a weird fucking amazing movie. Michael Keaton is a retired super hero actor who hears his super hero persona's voice in his head and is trying to start up a Broadway play.

The worst part about the Gaming side is that people take obvious joke posts seriously.

Weren't you a Ravens fan?

Milchjon

The worst part about the Gaming side is that people take obvious joke posts seriously.

Worst thing about OT is people going "who?!" in every celeb related thread.

Great, you're an unaware little shit. Thanks for your contribution.

Edit: I see someone made a thread on that very topic :jnc

Ben Volin ‏@BenVolin 6m6 minutes ago
Stat ot the Day: All 3 QBs from the 2010 #Lions (Stafford, Stanton, Shaun Hill) & 2011 #Patriots (Brady, Hoyer, Mallett) will start this Sun

Didn't know about the Lions one

According to my AccuWeather App on my phone it is going to start snowing in Houston in 36 minutes.

Tha fuck?

snow is da best

Top Bottom