• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

MechDX

we're supposed to get snow today too

:)))))

If we get the slightest snow flurry in Houston this town goes nuts and everyone loses their damn mind. Basically this:

CGvrvOc.jpg

Looks like Rashad Jennings is on track to return this week against the Niners. Should be a good boost for the offense. Not that it will matter if the defense doesn't bother to contain anyone. I expect the Niners to copy and paste the Seahawks gameplan. Read option all day long with Kap running around the edges. Niners have better weapons in the secondary, too.

Respect

snow falling? whats what??

Oh it isn't suppose to snow in N.O., but in the past when it has, no one knows what to do and the city just shuts down. But in all honestly, the city will find any reason to take a day off.

Snow? Closed. Tropical Depression? Closed. Mardi Gras? Closed. Saints in the playoffs? Closed. LSU in the team cheerleading finals? Closed.

Gobias

Banned
Worst thing about OT is people going "who?!" in every celeb related thread.

Great, you're an unaware little shit. Thanks for your contribution.

Edit: I see someone made a thread on that very topic :jnc

It lets us know they're better because they don't know who a mainstream celebrity is.

brentech

I think a big part of that is the fact that challenges aren't working properly yet. It's sort of a major component to how you interact with friends and the club and the fact that its still all kinds of messed makes it hard to see the overall picture the game is trying to paint.
What else is it supposed to do in the challenges. I was thinking it was all working.

Dragon

Banned
It happens in Charlotte too. There aren't salt/sand trucks. There are hardly any plows. I don't really blame the city, a 'snowstorm' here is usually around 2-4 inches, with last year's 7-8 inches being an outlier. It's more ice that's the problem here, just like in Atlanta.

eznark

Banned
I remember the last time they wore those

mI5I8qG.gif

and then Finley never played again :(

Seems like they have worn them way more than 3 times.

I actually love the colors. Like all the Acme Packers merch is sooooooooo much better looking than the standard stuff.

I'm pretty pumped to hit the Lambeau gift shop on Sunday, generally they roll out new stuff for these alternate jersey games.

Greg

I actually love the colors. Like all the Acme Packers merch is sooooooooo much better looking than the standard stuff.

I'm pretty pumped to hit the Lambeau gift shop on Sunday, generally they roll out new stuff for these alternate jersey games.
yeah, I thought 3 sounded low too

this is what you're going to pick up from the store:
LqSfcO5.jpg

brentech

I like them so long as they don't wear the brown helmets with them. /shudder

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
If we get the slightest snow flurry in Houston this town goes nuts and everyone loses their damn mind. Basically this:

CGvrvOc.jpg

:jnc

Traffic was easy this morning at least because slackers don't want to get out of bed!

If Houston ever got like 6 inches of snow, it would become a no-man's land of anarchy and lawlessness. I'm talking post-apocalyptic shit.

LevelNth

Banned
Looks like Rashad Jennings is on track to return this week against the Niners. Should be a good boost for the offense. Not that it will matter if the defense doesn't bother to contain anyone. I expect the Niners to copy and paste the Seahawks gameplan. Read option all day long with Kap running around the edges. Niners have better weapons in the secondary, too.
If there is a gameplan that makes absolute sense, then there is only one certainty with the Niners.

After starting with it and it succeeding, Roman will change his calls to do the exact opposite because.

Zeke

Per Tim McMahon's Twitter good guy Dez bought the oline Jordan's "I stay swagged up they deserve to be swagged up too" pay the man Jerry he deserves it!

MechDX

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 3m3 minutes ago
Most QB sacks or hits the past 4 season:

Cam Newton 531
Ryan Fitzpatrick 272
Alex Smith 257
Joe Flacco 254

Damn.

Thanks, I was busy with work and hadn't read Twitter all morning. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Every Cards fan felt it was all but a certainty he'd leave to be a HC somewhere after this season. Hell, there's been a thread about it for weeks and I was like c'mon guys, can we just focus on this season and not worry about a DC replacement? He was picky last off season so I had some hope he'd stay but now he'll REALLY be picky as he has a cushy spot with us as he received a raise on top of the job security. I feel fairly confident he'll stay now. This was totally unexpected.

Bread

Banned
Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter · 3m3 minutes ago
Most QB sacks or hits the past 4 season:

Cam Newton 531
Ryan Fitzpatrick 272
Alex Smith 257
Joe Flacco 254

Damn.
jesus! so i'm guessing this offseason the panthers will let go of their last good lineman and then draft one late in the first round?

DMczaf

First Kurt Warner, now Curt Schilling.

Lesson: Don't name your son any form of Curt.

http://deadspin.com/curt-schilling-has-disproved-evolution-1658184048

I'm going to cut straight to the chase: Curt Schilling has no fucking clue what he's talking about. For the past 14 hours he has been sending out links to Geocities-looking websites and arguing with people about evolution on Twitter. Despite hundreds of people letting him know that he's wrong, Schilling continues to show his ass to the world.

Seriously, a seven-year-old with a rudimentary public school education is more informed about science than Curt Schilling. Below is a selection of the absolute dumbest tweets, but if you have a half hour and want to laugh/weep/hate read—or maybe all three at once—go check out his timeline, where he's still going strong as of this posting.

TLKqkCy.jpg

cKbxYyq.jpg

2o0YY9J.jpg

Top Bottom