• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Dragon age or gta v

Hmm

Neither, get Madden and play with me and Bread.

First Kurt Warner, now Curt Schilling.

Lesson: Don't name your son any form of Curt.

R8mplVt.gif

What else is it supposed to do in the challenges. I was thinking it was all working.
Challenges allows you to issue specific challenges to friends and other club members. So as you drive along in races, they will appear for you and allow you to compete much like the drift or "follow the line" challenges the game already sets up for you in the single player game. Challenges are still hosed right now with some appearing with insane targets like getting 6 million in a drift challenge, etc.

They've stabilized the game somewhat (online racing will still drop you) but there's plenty to do to get to the core experience they wanted. Its ashame, too because the underlying game is fun as hell.

Shaunessy will finally be able to practice next Wed and potentially play in the Chiefs game woooo some help at pass rush will be very welcome. He's the only player on our roster who had a bad injury coming back this year.

NFL.com's Chris Wesseling thinks Suh will get more than Watt money

The dominant talent on the NFL's top-ranked defense is going to get paid next offseason. The question is whether impending free agent Ndamukong Suh will sail past J.J. Watt as the NFL's highest-paid defensive player.

The Detroit Lions emerged victorious in last week's battle with Miami Dolphins largely because Suh and Calvin Johnson were the best players on the field.

Although the Lions are enjoying a rare stretch atop the NFC North, they have reportedly been preparing to move on from Suh in March.

NFL Media Insider Ian Rapoport reported in late July that the organization is willing to allow Suh to explore free agency so the talented defensive tackle can gauge his market value.

Because it would cost $26.7 million to apply the franchise tag in 2015, Suh owns all of the leverage regarding his Detroit future.

He knows it, too.

A frustrated Suh told reporters in early October that "football is football and business is business."

Suh is just 27 years old and cruising toward his third first-team All-Pro selection. It's not every year that a players of his caliber and pedigree reaches the open market.

For that reason, Suh is almost certain to top Watt's six-year, $100 million extension with the Texans.

If Watt had waited for a bidding war, his contract would be considerably higher. Look no further than Mike Wallace, who remains the NFL's fifth-highest paid wide receiver because the Dolphins overpaid to keep him out of Minnesota, St. Louis and Seattle.

While the Cowboys, Bears and both New York teams are reportedly among the franchises preparing to make a run at Suh in 2015, the Lions are content to live in the moment.

"We have the chance to do something special," safety Glover Quin said this week, via the Detroit Free Press. "Why would I waste any time thinking about, 'OK, well if Suh's not here next year.' Heck, I might not even be here next year. Who knows?"

All speculation, fwiw

Zeke

Not buying Dallas making a run at suh, would be really nice but cap space is going to be tight. Murray and Dez are up for contracts and I still think Murray will be the odd man out. Dez wants to be paid like an elite wr and deserves to be. With Romo huge contract eating money up and Dez getting his player no way Jerry can sign another player to a 100 million plus contract.

Zeke

Suh is going to Oakland.

Perfect fit.
Oakland has the cap space to do it. Suh and Mack would be a sick combo and with Carr looking like he could be legit they could build a nice team. They won't tho cause they are the raiders to they will end up signing over the hill fa's so it won't matter.

Malalaw

Long time no see guys. Damn life sometimes.

Good news though! We are finally getting a Waffle House early next year. I am kind of excited about this. Nothing ever happens here :(

No idea why Rivera is refuting Cam being injured so strongly.

My guess is he's trying offload all of the potential to blame him for stupidly keeping an injured QB in a lopsided game onto Cam for just playing poorly.

He just looks more and more stupid every time he opens his mouth though. Coward Ron and Stupid Shula have run the riverboat aground

jakncoke

Banned
Long time no see guys. Damn life sometimes.

Good news though! We are finally getting a Waffle House early next year. I am kind of excited about this. Nothing ever happens here :(

Waffle House is terrible, better news in the next 18-24 months im finally getting a local Sheetz! Fatness awaits, if only they could sell beer as well. Would be perfect

I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants would be in on the Suh sweepstakes if it comes to pass. The first reaction to that is "no way!" but if the cap is at 144 million as many pundits suggest and the Giants resign Eli long term they will have a ton of money to play with and considering how much rebuilding we have to do on the defensive line, Reese will look into it. Many forget the Giants offered Albert Haynesworth 80 million before he signed with the Redskins.

MechDX

http://www.houstonchronicle.com/spo...-Hoyer-matchup-has-Patriotic-vibe-5889524.php

In 2011, Brady, Mallett, Hoyer, Texans coach Bill O'Brien and Texans quarterbacks coach George Godsey were practically inseparable. From late July through early February, when the Patriots lost the Super Bowl to the Giants, they spent hundreds of hours together, either in meetings or on the practice field. O'Brien - or "coach Billy," as Hoyer referred to him several times during a conference call - was New England's quarterbacks coach. Godsey, who had played quarterback for O'Brien in college, was a first-year offensive assistant.

You're welcome Cleveland. Based BOB

jakncoke

Banned
I wouldn't be shocked if the Giants would be in on the Suh sweepstakes if it comes to pass. The first reaction to that is "no way!" but if the cap is at 144 million as many pundits suggest and the Giants resign Eli long term they will have a ton of money to play with and considering how much rebuilding we have to do on the defensive line, Reese will look into it. Many forget the Giants offered Albert Haynesworth 80 million before he signed with the Redskins.

If its going to hit 160ish by 2016 by speculations, i wouldnt be surprised if 2015 was in the 150 neighborhood.

Malalaw

Waffle House is terrible, better news in the next 18-24 months im finally getting a local Sheetz! Fatness awaits, if only they could sell beer as well. Would be perfect

Jak pls. It depends on the location in my opinion. I've had good ones. Granted it is no IHOP but still.

Zeke

If anyone would get him it would be you. There were rumors of him wanting to go ny. Jest are lol worthy so I doubt he goes there. Ugh the thought of having to play him twice year is depressing as Fuck.

jakncoke

Banned
If anyone would get him it would be you. There were rumors of him wanting to go ny. Jest are lol worthy so I doubt he goes there. Ugh the thought of having to play him twice year is depressing as Fuck.

I could see him trying to break Romos back by putting him into Lex Lugors finisher

torture%20rack.jpg

Roscoes is the goat. I just don't understand why it's so damn dark inside all the time.

So you dont see the bugs moving around.

Jak, congrats on getting a Sheetz. It's a wonderful place.

Anyone biting on Xbox one this holiday? Think I might bite on the Walmart MCC deal. didnt think I would go in this early

Colasante

Which team will Todd Bowles be the head coach of next season? He doesn't feel like a splashy enough hire for the Jets... maybe the Giants? I could also see the Rams.

jakncoke

Banned
Jak, congrats on getting a Sheetz. It's a wonderful place.

Anyone biting on Xbox one this holiday? Think I might bite on the Walmart MCC deal. didnt think I would go in this early

It is, having them in ohio and the town i lived in between my home return and ohio and then no sheetz. Its a terrible feeling mang. The bad thing is, its going near no bars or walking distance of my house ffs.

Top Bottom