• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

bEqQYsk.gif

haha thats pretty slick. Never thought of doing that

jbug617

Banned
Nothing surprising about the NPD. PS4 sold the best and Smash is selling. Sad that Bayonetta 2 didn't chart and was not surprised that Sunset Overdrive didn't chart (3 day only).

edit: Sunset Overdrive would of charted in the old NPD style

I remember the good ol' days when NPDs didn't suck. Ahh, the memories.

yeah. you have to wait for the insiders to leak stuff later on tonight.

I remember the good ol' days when NPDs didn't suck. Ahh, the memories.
Evil Within did well. All is good in the world. Even if you aren't a fan, it pleases me to see a horror game have some success. There needs to be a real return of the horror/survival horror genre and this might be a good first step. Hopefully Silent Hills delivers!

Godslay

Banned
I have to take my son camping this wekend in this. Fuck that

40 degrees and camping? That's not even that bad, drops below that (overnight) in the mountains in the summertime.

We used to go camping in the mountains in the winter, when it was in the teens or below. It would get cold as fuck overnight. Granted we had good gear, a canvas tent, with a stove but 40 degrees is down right summer like.

You are a southern though, so I could see how 40 degrees is rough.

New Seahawks FB on 710 ESPN Seattle

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_player_sports/?a=9979582&p=1014&n=Bob and Groz Show

Damn... I like this dude already.

Also talks about the difference between playing for the 49ers and the Seahawks.

he was pretty mediocre (and i'm being generous in saying that) at FB for us. there is more to FB than being a big dude.... just missed so many gimme blocks and couldn't stay in front of guys. he was valuable as a backup in a pinch i suppose but we really missed bruce miller in last years playoffs

MechDX

40 degrees and camping? That's not even that bad, drops below that (overnight) in the mountains in the summertime.

We used to go camping in the mountains in the winter, when it was in the teens or below. It would get cold as fuck overnight. Granted we had good gear, a canvas tent, with a stove but 40 degrees is down right summer like.

You are a southern though, so I could see how 40 degrees is rough.

I'm a delicate southern flower.

Evil Within did well. All is good in the world. Even if you aren't a fan, it pleases me to see a horror game have some success. There needs to be a real return of the horror/survival horror genre and this might be a good first step. Hopefully Silent Hills delivers!
I'm very happy about that. I absolutely loved TEW.

brentech

So, do any other QBs have weekly radio shows/podcasts that they discuss football on?
Rodgers has a 30-40min show where he usually answers questions about the recent game, breaks down a couple plays, talks about upcoming game and then takes some fan questions.

The host always tries to get some personal info from him, but he usually brushes it off or just won't get into it. (1st minute or 2 is usually a throw away because of this)

I have to think other QBs have this - and I'm interested to hear what they have to say, but I'm not locating anything.

Link to Tuesdays with Aaron if anyone wants to listen, fan or not, there is some interesting football talk

http://www.espnmilwaukee.com/page.php?page_id=360

So, do any other QBs have weekly radio shows/podcasts that they discuss football on?
Rodgers has a 30-40min show where he usually answers questions about the recent game, breaks down a couple plays, talks about upcoming game and then takes some fan questions.

The host always tries to get some personal info from him, but he usually brushes it off or just won't get into it. (1st minute or 2 is usually a throw away because of this)

I have to think other QBs have this - and I'm interested to hear what they have to say, but I'm not locating anything.

Link to Tuesdays with Aaron if anyone wants to listen, fan or not, there is some interesting football talk

Dolphins host players and coaches during their weekly radio show but they rotate them out, I think Philbin and maybe a few defensive players go every week. I haven't had a chance to listen to them in a while though.

Tom Penny

Lot's of Pats players and Belichick do weekly interviews on the radio. They divulge all sorts information.

BigAT

I'd imagine plenty do spots on local radio each week. Eli does one every week, on Michael Kay's show if I remember correctly. Doesn't take phone calls or go as in depth with X's and O's as it sounds Rodgers does. Just a typical sports radio interview.

Godslay

Banned
Have to bring your own damn wood to the damn woods. It's also supposed to rain this weekend. I am just not an outdoor person. It's over rated.

Yeah rain camping isn't fun. Camping in general is pretty binary though, you either like it or you don't. I can understand why you wouldn't. I just like giving you Southerners a hard time about being cold when it's 40 degrees out. That's shorts weather after a long winter.

MechDX

Yeah rain camping isn't fun. Camping in general is pretty binary though, you either like it or you don't. I can understand why you wouldn't. I just like giving you Southerners a hard time about being cold when it's 40 degrees out. That's shorts weather after a long winter.

It goes both ways. You would feel like your lungs were boiling in August here.

bionic77

Fuck that bitch.

I lost all the respect I never had for him after seeing that picture of him going on a date with Tammy. He can't be interested in Tammy for strap on sex (I really doubt that he is into flat chested ugly girls) so he is probably getting lessons in cheating and being evil.

And no one else had a podcasts because most of them are not self obsessed bitch ass prima donnas!

I'm so worried about our Oline situation. This game is gonna be ugly. I'd say were doomed, but Spiller is hurt and they traded Stevie. How you gonna kill a Dolphin when you're all out of the Dolphins killers?!

Greg

Fuck that bitch.

I lost all the respect I never had for him after seeing that picture of him going on a date with Tammy. He can't be interested in Tammy for strap on sex (I really doubt that he is into flat chested ugly girls) so he is probably getting lessons in cheating and being evil.

And no one else had a podcasts because most of them are not self obsessed bitch ass prima donnas!
ZPeOGFI.jpg

Top Bottom