• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Why do ppl care so much about what console won what month ? Why cant everyone be slutty like me?

livingston-from-b1-be0127441c24f5a5.jpg

Hunter S.

Why do ppl care so much about what console won what month ? Why cant everyone be slutty like me?

I had all the consoles last gen. I learned they had too many games for me to play. I gave my wii to my step-mom. Then I felt the PS3 and 360 were almost the same. So I only bought the PS4 early this gen and feel like I am missing nothing by not owning the others right now.

Not everyone's rolling in the green like you are brother BlackGhost.

Some people are broke motherfuckers.

Others just feel the need to hold the money of these corporations that couldn't give two squirts of piss about them to improve their own self-worth.

That's not going to yankeehater, who I know is a paid affiliate of MS, and dragon, who I suspect is on Sony's payroll although I'm not sure where they are getting that money from.

jakncoke

Banned
11-13-2014 5:20 edition of irrelevant football trivia from jakntrivia

Whatever formula the fuck PFR has for AV, has Brent Favre and Peyton tied #1 all time with 254

I have all 3. Each system has exclusives I really want so it feels good to be able to play any one I want. I don't get to play many games because of job/college, but it just feels good owning all three and not having to worry about not being able to play a game that's exclusively on another system.

Zeke

So Ian Rapoport is god damn idiot and a hack shocking I know. He broke a story saying Dallas was holding off giving Dez a big pay day because of off the field issues. He reported that Dez had been involved in six different police incidents.
“I went to the DeSoto (Texas) City Police Department. I found six instances of police coming to Dez Bryant’s house — that’s where he lives, in DeSoto. Among the incidents — and none of these were convictions — there was a harassment incident, there was a robbery at his house, the fire department had to come and unlock his car that had a sleeping baby inside.
Turns out Dez was never involved with any of that shit!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/13/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-dezstractions/

Dragon

Banned
But I thought you didn't need competition.

In order for a market to continue to thrive? No you really don't. Google has tied almost all of their products to search and for good reason. They demolished every other company in their path.

I'm not saying no competition is good for consumers in every case though. But for the market to survive? I don't see why not.

Dirty poors my friend. Can only afford one system.

That's not why I care about it Brownie! I could buy a XB1 or a WiiU (I'll buy the latter when X comes out). It's more nostalgia factor more than anything else. I didn't have a ton of friends in high school, big surprise I know, and games like Breath of Fire and ICO got me through it.

Humans are a tribal and territorial creature that often waste their lives by living vicariously through other people instead of living their own life.

On a related note, fuck the Eagles those fucking cocksuckers.

zychi

Banned
So Ian Rapoport is god damn idiot and a hack shocking I know. He broke a story saying Dallas was holding off giving Dez a big pay day because of off the field issues. He reported that Dez had been involved in six different police incidents.

Turns out Dez was never involved with any of that shit!

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2014/11/13/what-you-need-to-know-about-the-dezstractions/
Gee, the media lying and making a rukus over nothing for ratings...sounds familiar.

Dez yells at players! Actually was encouraging them

Bmarsh flips out in locker room! Lance briggs rolled eyes and left! Actually was giving a pep talk and Lance left because hes a fat slob of a defense that gives up 50 points a game.

I hate the media so much

Spinluck

Please explain why competition is a good thing for a market to be successful. Steam and iPhone are two examples where this isn't the case. Steam is by far the most successful PC digital platform and yet they still offer sale after sale because Valve is about profit not about beating other platforms. It's a ridiculous premise for an argument.

It's ok bro, Sony is still in first place this gen!

Deep down y'all really love Gata though. We tease him in little bro-bigger bro relationship.

Half of y'all legitimately hate Kas though I'm convinced.

Team Kas. Restore the Roar

Konka

Banned
In order for a market to continue to thrive? No you really don't. Google has tied almost all of their products to search and for good reason. They demolished every other company in their path.

I'm not saying no competition is good for consumers in every case though. But for the market to survive? I don't see why not.

Did you say mandarin oranges or watermelon?

l.jpg

jakncoke

Banned
Some people...

Jesus christ nerds and of all months to do so, 2 the biggest leakers are on the IR right now and even if they werent they wouldnt enter till like 830 pm. Wasting literally 4-5 hours of Disney World time over numbers that dont matter but to investors and easily can be read later on.

I seen a couple cook books in the garbage today and honestly thought about you instantly and how you could take out things from the recipe, insert things that had no place and just plain fuck up the whole dish up.
Ketchup rice stew.

Can someone dig up spins historic post about cooking? For the nostalgia of course

Konka

Banned
Ketchup rice stew.

Can someone dig up spins historic post about cooking? For the nostalgia of course

Before you assholes laugh I have pretty much no experience in cooking outside of some really basic shit. I have this 20 pound bag of brown rice laying around that I bought to try and start cooking. Wow, awful, for some reason when I attempt to cook I get really experimental. It just comes out of nowhere and I think the end result will be this amazing thing.

I try stuff that has been proven to never work like adding ketchup and some bbq sauce while the rice is boiling (I don't even like ketchup that much). Not that much, just a little hint. Then some salt and pepper, a few spices and seasonings (not even sure what some of them do lol), and hot sauce. Eventually the rice got really really thick and disgusting. I taste tested, and it was like eating rice pudding, except made by a mad man. I was gonna eat this with some left over chicken I had from BJ's, but nope. Not sure what I was thinking.

Fuck you gata, I could've died from food poisoning.

Lol, earlier this year I accidentally put a frozen meal in the microwave for 30mins instead, of 3mins. The meal not only was burnt as fuck, but some parts of it began to liquefy as a black liquid. I'm pretty sure my roommates secretly hold grudges against me.

brentech

Deep down y'all really love Gata though. We tease him in little bro-bigger bro relationship.

Half of y'all legitimately hate Kas though I'm convinced.

Team Kas. Restore the Roar
It makes it hard, but as I've said many times this season, I believe in Detroits defense this year. Their front 7 is solid and more surprisingly their back end has played well. Deandre Levy is a beast, which I think most everyone has recognized by now.

On the flip side, I'm really surprised that their offense hasn't clicked more. I don't care about recievers missing time because at the end of the day, QBs make an offense. megatron can bail stafford out many times, but he can't touch the ball on every play.
Tate had played way better than I would have ever expected, but Stafford is just ridiculously inconsistent. I don't understand why he sucks for so long to just bring it on at the end. If he doesn't shore that up, it's eventually going to collapse under his weight.

Zeke

It makes it hard, but as I've said many times this season, I believe in Detroits defense this year. Their front 7 is solid and more surprisingly their back end has played well. Deandre Levy is a beast, which I think most everyone has recognized by now.

On the flip side, I'm really surprised that their offense hasn't clicked more. I don't care about recievers missing time because at the end of the day, QBs make an offense. megatron can bail stafford out many times, but he can't touch the ball on every play.
Tate had played way better than I would have ever expected, but Stafford is just ridiculously inconsistent. I don't understand why he sucks for so long to just bring it on at the end. If he doesn't shore that up, it's eventually going to collapse under his weight.
I see what you did there >_
TNF still on CBS?
Nope :( back to nfln

Spinluck

Fuck all y'all.

giphy.gif

I seen a couple cook books in the garbage today and honestly thought about you instantly and how you could take out things from the recipe, insert things that had no place and just plain fuck up the whole dish up.

I think about you when I see a drunk by himself at Applebees or the side of the road!

Top Bottom