• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

He has, like all the trends show he is trending upward. But I am sick of just a good QB. I want a top 10 (well top 5 but that aint happening) QB. A QB that puts fear into defenses. Tannehill is not there yet I don't know if he can ever be there.

Yeah that's true, only 3rd year though there is still time, I'll take good over the crap we've had the last 14 years though.

Trey

Can't be too mad. Offense has been woeful for a while. Live by the Orton, die by the Orton.

Dolphins are okay. Only marginally better than the Bills on offense, and that's only because their QB is somewhat better. Their defense will keep them in games though, hopefully it's enough.

Can't wait to end the browns' season.

Hunter S.

WE WANT DENVER

6FzDY88.gif

LJ11

Bills second half was atrocious. What does the offense do at halftime?

Just a bad team on O. Bad scheme, bad blocking, bad QB. 9-3 with the ball and a chance to make Miami one dimensional, we fuck it with an atrocious 3rd down call.

There's nothing on O, just blah. I mean late in the game on that Orton sack, everyone was covered but the Middle of the field was open. Watkins in slot, slot CB playing outside the whole way, Watkins continues on the out pattern. Does he have a two way go? Sitting on our fucking routes.

Good game by the Phins. We run out of stupid fucking power sets instead of spreading and shredding like Miami tries to do. I don't ever want to see a FB again in my lifetime.

zychi

Banned
Just came back from seeing Interstellar.

For my personal tastes, and loves, it is my all-time favorite movie. It had everything I love in a single movie. All I needed was a Bears win the Super Bowl and the Cubs won the World Series on some random monitor.

Just a bad team on O. Bad scheme, bad blocking, bad QB. 9-3 with the ball and a chance to make Miami one dimensional, we fuck it with an atrocious 3rd down call.

There's nothing on O, just blah. I mean late in the game on that Orton sack, everyone was covered but the Middle of the field was open. Watkins in slot, slot CB playing outside the whole way, Watkins continues on the out pattern. Does he have a two way go? Sitting on our fucking routes.

Good game by the Phins. We run out of stupid fucking power sets instead of spreading and shredding like Miami tries to do. I don't ever want to see a FB again in my lifetime.
You deserve better, man. Bills have a talented roster outside of the QB. Draft a solid prospect and get a new OC and they could be a dangerous team.

Greg

Just came back from seeing Interstellar.

For my personal tastes, and loves, it is my all-time favorite movie. It had everything I love in a single movie. All I needed was a Bears win the Super Bowl and the Cubs won the World Series on some random monitor.
but Nolan already made a movie about dreams

LJ11

You deserve better, man. Bills have a talented roster outside of the QB. Draft a solid prospect and get a new OC and they could be a dangerous team.

We have a bunch of young guys coming up for contracts over the next two years. Franchise is still spinning it's wheels. Hard to see the light. Can't miss on a QB, sets you back big time unless you get lucky.

We have a bunch of young guys coming up for contracts over the next two years. Franchise is still spinning it's wheels. Hard to see the light. Can't miss on a QB, sets you back big time unless you get lucky.
You and I called EJ from the beginning, dude never showed much at FSU and they reached on him. Teams can turn it around quick if they hit on a QB, though. That said I know what neverending despair feels like...

zychi

Banned
The Dark Knight and The Prestige are my favorites and if argue his bests but Interstellar is a competent #3.

TDK was my second all-time favorite movie. It's slid down to 3 now.

TDK has a special love from me, I was going to school in the Loop when they were filming it, the Joker is still my all-time favorite character. The movie was amazing to me.

zychi

Banned
I need to go see Birdman this weekend.

What's #2?
Top 4:

Interstellar
Aladdin(great movie, personal reasons it was my favorite)
TDK
Empire Strikes Back

It's just based on personal tastes and experiences, really has nothing to do with what anyone else likes/reviews/ratings etc

LJ11

Bills receivers seemed clueless as all fuck.

Clueless to what? Orton couldn't hit a barn.

In the 3rd quarter, with 8 minutes to go he hits Sammy on a dig, throws it behind him, no YAC. Then he tries to hit Watkins on a slant, shit throw up field. Then they go tight with a TE and 3 WRs (6:42 mark of 3rd), Grimes is pressing Watkins. Grimes tries to throw Watkins into next week, ends up off balance and trailing bad. Vernon closing on backside but didn't hit Orton before release, skips the ball into Watkins by 5 yards, easily gets you inside the 5 if not a TD.

Later in the game, Watkins stacks Grimes, drop in the bucket and he misfires by 6 yards. You can't make your money on shallow crosses to Hogan. All we kept doing was running Woods, and Watkins deep, while hitting the deep crosser underneath, eventually Miami caught on but we never countered. Woods is a non factor in this O, he's great at the sticks, we fucking never use him. King of running coverages off or running a shallow cross. Just garbage, guy runs 3 routes, and doesn't even do what he does best (speed outs and comebacks/curls).

I can show gifs but what the fuck is the point, worthless endeavor. They suck for multiple reasons.

Trey

If he hits Watkins on the 8 yard slant in stride, he easily picks up 5-7 more yards. It's little shit like that. Orton insists on throwing the ball behind people. I said it when the Bills put him in that Orton's accuracy was ass cheeks, but people were trying to tell me he was rusty. No.

Ass cheeks.

LJ11

If he hits Watkins on the 8 yard slant in stride, he easily picks up 5-7 more yards. It's little shit like that. Orton insists on throwing the ball behind people. I said it when the Bills put him in that Orton's accuracy was ass cheeks, but people were trying to tell me he was rusty. No.

Ass cheeks.

Watkins saved his ass in the Detroit game too. We're fucked.

Godslay

Banned
Didn't watch the game tonight. Probably should have since we have these two teams on the schedule. Once I got some mm in halo, it was hard to go away.

Top Bottom