• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

DMczaf

Spoiler alert:
They lose.

v1ye7ij.gif

brentech

The Dark Knight and The Prestige are my favorites and if argue his bests but Interstellar is a competent #3.

I think people hate The Prestige for some reasons similar to Interstellar, but I do really love both movies. I'm able to just watch a movie and accept what it presents unless it's really supposed to be based on real events/facts.

I understand not everyone can accept that though, so to each their own. I just want to be entertained.

I think people hate The Prestige for some reasons similar to Interstellar, but I do really love both movies. I'm able to just watch a movie and accept what it presents unless it's really supposed to be based on real events/facts.

I understand not everyone can accept that though, so to each their own. I just want to be entertained.

Only thing I didn't like about the Prestige is that it's a moment in time movie - once you know the twist, it loses its luster. That first watch watch great though.

BigAT

People hate The Prestige? Fuck those people.

Milchjon

It's kinda weird how you usually get lots of fair-weather fans when a team is doing well, yet with the Dolphins it's the opposite. Chris Trejo just up and left.

I guess he couldn't handle the success. Probably overdosed on coke in some grimy bathroom.

It's kinda weird how you usually get lots of fair-weather fans when a team is doing well, yet with the Dolphins it's the opposite. Chris Trejo just up and left.

I guess he couldn't handle the success. Probably overdosed on coke in some grimy bathroom.

The classic Miami way to go

eznark

Banned
I was drunk as hell by the time I made it home for the second half so maybe I was wrong but what the fuck at that grounding call?? All the garbage they let go and they decide to call a game changing intentional grounding in the end zone on a broken play? That had a better shot of being completed than those bullshit spiked balls on broken screens that never get called grounding.

Tom Penny

I was drunk as hell by the time I made it home for the second half so maybe I was wrong but what the fuck at that grounding call?? All the garbage they let go and they decide to call a game changing intentional grounding in the end zone on a broken play? That had a better shot of being completed than those bullshit spiked balls on broken screens that never get called grounding.

That play was far closer than the PI that they called on the Bills that was perfect defense.

Game changing? Come on... Dolphins fumbled the free kick and set the Bills up in Miami territory. Even if it wasn't called the Bills would have had 4th down from inside their own 15.

Miami benefited from a questionable call (that one) and an awful call (the PI) but let's not pretend like Buffalo was getting in the endzone that game. Dolphins were the better team.

eznark

Banned
That play was far closer than the PI that they called on the Bills that was perfect defense.

That was a terrible call.

Game changing? Come on... Dolphins fumbled the free kick and set the Bills up in Miami territory. Even if it wasn't called the Bills would have had 4th down from inside their own 15.

Miami benefited from a questionable call (that one) and an awful call (the PI) but let's not pretend like Buffalo was getting in the endzone that game. Dolphins were the better team.

Didn't realize the fumble was part of the script. Good job refs anticipating that.

I guess your knee jerk defensiveness tells me all I need to know about whether you think the call was bad or not though!

Top Bottom