• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
cid_chopper_city-chopper_suit_season__djdammit-front.jpg

http://youtu.be/1scYHerzPsE
Watch the first minute and all your questions will be answered friend.

What your girl do now?

"@MaryKayCabot: #Browns are #teamdestiny: #Steelers lose to #Jets, Mallet making 1st start, Gordon returning, A. Foster prob out, Cam ailing, on and on"

zychi

Banned
What's the point of auto matic downloads and automatic updates, if I have to fucking do it myself again? Fix your shit Ninty and MS.

Was all excited to play the Mario Kart dlc, 20 minutes later its done downloading. I have the auto-download/auto-update settings on.

sheeeeeeeeit

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Chris Mortensen ‏@mortreport 15m15 minutes ago

Rex Ryan fined $100,000 for his post-game profanity vs Steelers. 3 time offender, per sources

$75 for a 25 year old Armagnac? Yes please.

$57 for an 18 year old highland single malt? Yes please.

The real question is if I should pull the trigger on this $110 15 year old Japanese single malt...

Lions fans, let's talk.

This is the biggest game of the season. If we win this game we control our destiny. Whether that means a 1-2 seed or a wildcard, we'll be able to determine how we finish. If we lose, all of a sudden GB has a chance to eliminate us in week 17. Arizona's schedule gets pretty tough after this weekend, and with Stanton at the helm I'd expect them to drop some games. So if they get that tie breaker on us we could very easily be fucked, despite the Cards struggling in future games.

Arizona won't be able to run on us, which means Drew Stanton has to beat us. Even as a Stafford unbeliever I can't help but think Stafford SHOULD be able to out-duel Stanton. Our TEs will be back, which means we can move the chains in the middle of the field as Megatron battles Peterson. If Stafford hurls the ball to Megatron all day we will lose, that's just a fact. If we can get Ebron, Fauria, and Tate in the middle of the field, or Bell and Riddick in the backfield for screens...we should win this game.

It's put up or shut up time, because there's no fucking way we beat GB on the road in week 17.

Tom Penny

$75 for a 25 year old Armagnac? Yes please.

$57 for an 18 year old highland single malt? Yes please.

The real question is if I should pull the trigger on this $110 15 year old Japanese single malt...

I'm a poor drinking Speyburn 10 at 21 bucks a bottle as my go to :)

Need to buy more Glenlivit Nadurra and Glenrothes.

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
Lions fans, let's talk.

It's put up or shut up time, because there's no fucking way we beat GB on the road in week 17.

I'm on my phone so I have to make this quick. I'm not buying that we can't beat GB on the road. What makes the Packers that much better than us? We already beat them once without offensive continuity (Megatron hurt, Tate not having built a repertoire with Stafford yet).

Our defense is head and shoulders above anyone else in the league and especially Green Bays. If we put pressure on Aaron like we did earlier in the season we win. It's as simple as that.

Also this Cardinals game is not do or die for us. The Packers are not going to go undefeated down this stretch either.

This will be a tough game for us but I think we'll prevail. Drew Stanton hasn't thrown for over 50% once this season and our defensive line and front 7 will crush him.

My main concern if the right side of our offensive line with both Larry Warford and LaAdrian Waddle out for this game.

eznark

Banned
I'm on my phone so I have to make this quick. I'm not buying that we can't beat GB on the road. What makes the Packers that much better than us? We already beat them once without offensive continuity (Megatron hurt, Tate not having built a repertoire with Stafford yet).

Our defense is head and shoulders above anyone else in the league and especially Green Bays. If we put pressure on Aaron like we did earlier in the season we win. It's as simple as that.

Also this Cardinals game is not do or die for us. The Packers are not going to go undefeated down this stretch either.

This will be a tough game for us but I think we'll prevail. Drew Stanton hasn't thrown for over 50% once this season and our defensive line and front 7 will crush him.

My main concern if the right side of our offensive line with both Larry Warford and LaAdrian Waddle out for this game.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom