• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Fox318

7Wh4pmZ.png

How to kill a online community 101

Bread

Banned
Suh V Marshall would be interesting.
Kas just posted an article that said how big of a pussy Suh is so I assume that fight would be over quick.

7Wh4pmZ.png

How to kill a online community 101
Well to be fair, the community was dying before they went to the new engine. I really hope all this work makes for a better game, because we had some great fucking times on it in Feb/March.

eznark

Banned
I hope you'll be back on Rust when the game gets going again

Because I will find you

And I will make you regret shooting me in the back like the coward you are!

If you weren't busy trying to rape my good friend mcneily you probably would have been facing me.

Also I killed you like a dozen times. A few of those must have been full frontal blasts.

Bread

Banned
Got sunset overdrive

Good or no
Good

If you weren't busy trying to rape my good friend mcneily you probably would have been facing me.

Also I killed you like a dozen times. A few of those must have been full frontal blasts.
Mcneily ran to me for safety, he was shaking when I found him. What did you do to him!?

When I was fully geared, you shot me in the back. The rest of the times I was naked and just trying to say hello to your group!

eznark

Banned
Good

Mcneily ran to me for safety, he was shaking when I found him. What did you do to him!?

When I was fully geared, you shot me in the back. The rest of the times I was naked and just trying to say hello to your group!

We dueled, you lost. Deal with it. Pretty sure Crow has it all on tape.

Greg

rapes, frontal blasts... why isn't this community still thriving?!

MechDX

Tim Heller ‏@HellerWeather · 11m11 minutes ago
THIS is what it looks like in Cleveland, Ohio this morning...where the @HoustonTexans will be playing this weekend.

B2asIZiCMAEIq0o.jpg:large

#GetADome #MallettAintScared

Top Bottom