• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

Godslay

Banned
I hope they save your kids from you, Adrian.

Never said I'd slash anything or beat him. Just give him an old fashioned not in my house reminder. That's sound parenting and love.

Not to mention giving him a path out of darkness and into the loving eternal embrace of Tebow.

So don't compare me to Adrian, I'm doing what is right for gata.

Listen hear you goddamn rugrat, I don't know what kind of upbringing you are getting. But your parents are doing a terrible job. I'd slap your smartass little deviant mouth and scare you straight, but I won't as I know it's not your fault. If anything I feel bad for you.

If you ever want to stop by and stop being a goddamn pregnant woman deserting worshipper degenerate come on over. I'll have Peyton mentor you and we'll get you right. If not I fear you will lead a life outside of Tebow's light and continue deeper into darkness. I want to help you.
Don't talk to me like that

download.php

Trey

I want to feel good for the Browns but Kave's irrational hate for Buffalo and BG constantly bringing up the Bills' draft position proves to be difficult to overcome.

Godslay

Banned
Don't talk to me like that

I feel like I'm losing you. Good luck eating out of dumpsters, huffing metallic spray paint, and having homeless people gangbangs in a Prius. I tried to help.

I have been to Kansas City and the whole place looks like shit.

Never been. Thought about going to Arrowhead next year, since my buddy is a Chiefs fan and he came to the game with me this year. He said he'd rather come to Denver again though. Just because of the laws obviously.

I want to feel good for the Browns but Kave's irrational hate for Buffalo and BG constantly bringing up the Bills' draft position proves to be difficult to overcome.
I want to be friends after the season<3
Sorry I rooted against the colts all last year too when we had there draft pick.
I like the Bills Uniforms!

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle

I don't have irrational hate for Buffalo.

I have irrational hate for the Buffalo Bills!

Get it right my friend.

Bread

Banned
Listen hear you goddamn rugrat, I don't know what kind of upbringing you are getting. But your parents are doing a terrible job. I'd slap your smartass little deviant mouth and scare you straight, but I won't as I know it's not your fault. If anything I feel bad for you.

If you ever want to stop by and stop being a goddamn pregnant woman deserting worshipper degenerate come on over. I'll have Peyton mentor you and we'll get you right. If not I fear you will lead a life outside of Tebow's light and continue deeper into darkness. I want to help you.
leave my secretary alone

Godslay

Banned
When did Godslay become a dick? Dang dude none of that was called for

I don't think I'll ever stop laughing if this happens

If you are taking it seriously, I'd consider adjusting your perceptions.

leave my secretary alone

Are you dcot? I got a message last night but I was in a private game. I thought it was you, but aren't you ice cream hendrix? Or is that just the twitch name?

Hunter S.

Never been. Thought about going to Arrowhead next year, since my buddy is a Chiefs fan and he came to the game with me this year. He said he'd rather come to Denver again though. Just because of the laws obviously.

Well, in Denver you got beautiful mountain views while in K.C. you only got ugly plains.
Every time your friend buys legal marijuana he donates money to help Colorado schools and roads. I thank your friends help, friend.

Godslay

Banned
Well, in Denver you got beautiful mountain views while in K.C. you only got ugly plains.
Every time your friend buys legal marijuana he donates money to help Colorado schools and roads. I thank your friends help, friend.

It took me a second when I smelled weed smoke for the first time at the tailgate down there. It was like, 'SOMEBODIES SMOKING WEED?'... wait somebody is smoking weed and that's OK. Granted you aren't supposed to do it in public, but nobody cared and it was all good. Really liked the vibe.

Hunter S.

It took me a second when I smelled weed smoke for the first time at the tailgate down there. It was like, 'SOMEBODIES SMOKING WEED?'... wait somebody is smoking weed and that's OK. Granted you aren't supposed to do it in public, but nobody cared and it was all good. Really liked the vibe.
I often ride around my city being a biker/cyclist. You will smell ganja all over the place in certain areas. Especially in parks. People just do not care.

Ricker

CFL Playoffs are starting today with my hometown team Montreal playing in a few minutes,see you guys at 4...

Go Als Go... :p ;)

Colasante

I didn't realize Jonathan Cooper, the Cardinals' 7th overall pick from last year's draft, has only played four offensive snaps this season after missing all of last season with a broken leg. Pretty crazy to see how good the Cardinals are and think how much better they could be without injuries.

LJ11

I didn't realize Jonathan Cooper, the Cardinals' 7th overall pick from last year's draft, has only played four offensive snaps this season after missing all of last season with a broken leg. Pretty crazy to see how good the Cardinals are and think how much better they could be without injuries.

Doesn't Cooper just suck? Think he's in the dog house because the staff thinks he's trash.

Which is funny because people talk about efficient use of draft picks and then you see two G taken in the top ten that have done pretty much nothing.

Top Bottom