• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

cajunator

Banned
Liberating the Columbus peeps. This week is so important. I feel if we can be 7-3 without him, he can push us over the top with the toughness of that last 6 games to get us to at least 10 wins

im working on that Levy drawing

Prepare thyself.

NFC South games are by far the most interesting this year.
Games within the division are always meaningful because everyone equally sucks, while games outside the division are interesting for the ways in which the NFC South team finds new and unprecedented ways to lose, the capstone thus far being Atlanta's abominable loss against Detroit that probably should be the impetus for an official change in the rules. I can just imagine the sea of Britons live in the stadium struggling to understand WTF just happened.

Can someone explain that detroit game? I didnt watch it.

Adam Schefter ‏@AdamSchefter 1m1 minute ago
Bears could trade Jay Cutler after this season and actually save $12.5 million against their cap. Other teams will have interest in Cutler.

:jnc

im working on that Levy drawing

Matt Prater missed a GW FG, but the Lions got called for Delay of Game so it didn't count. They re-kicked and he nailed it. This was after the Falcons were up 21-0 or something like that.

RBH

Matt Prater missed a GW FG, but the Lions got called for Delay of Game so it didn't count. They re-kicked and he nailed it. This was after the Falcons were up 21-0 or something like that.
I subsequently proceeded to light my dick on fire with a flamethrower.

Hunter S.

Never forget.
iyJTQs5PmgRqz.jpg

MechDX

Seems nervous #Notreally RT @ChronBrianSmith: Mallett has been catching the ball one-handed. Walked off the field singing, gave a fist bump

That'smyQB.Gif

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
NFL Countdown gonna spend almost an entire segment talking about the Browns/Texans game.

WE MADE IT!

Obviously this is thanks to the aura of Tom Terrific.

bionic77

Pretty sure people who say they don't hate black people are the ones who hate them the most.
I guess you learn something new everyday.

I would have thought that the people who celebrate the ones that say 'I hate n******' would be the ones that didn't love black people.

Now I know better.

bionic77

NFL Countdown gonna spend almost an entire segment talking about the Browns/Texans game.

WE MADE IT!

Obviously this is thanks to the aura of Tom Terrific.
Now I hate the Browns and am going to revel in your future failures.

I thought you guys were cool but now I see that this punishment of Ohio was deserved.

Go back to Canada and eat some French fries with mayonnaise like the savage beast you are!

MechDX

All this talk about Hoyer vs Mallett everyone seems to just casually overlook: the Texans defense KNOWS Clevelands offense very well. I have watched some highlights of the Browns run game and it is almost a 100% copy.of Kubiaks ZBS.

Mallett being the QB is an enigma. O Brien has not openend the playbook up fully for Fitz. We run a Pats style of offense yet we have thrown to the tight ends 40 times this year total. 40 passes to tight ends in 9 games.....clearly on Fitz.

All this talk about Hoyer vs Mallett everyone seems to just casually overlook: the Texans defense KNOWS Clevelands offense very well. I have watched some highlights of the Browns run game and it is almost a 100% copy.of Kubiaks ZBS.

Mallett being the QB is an enigma. O Brien has not openend the playbook up fully for Fitz. We run a Pats style of offense yet we have thrown to the tight ends 40 times this year total. 40 passes to tight ends in 9 games.....clearly on Fitz.
I'm praying for his success.

RBH

Now I hate the Browns and am going to revel in your future failures.

I thought you guys were cool but now I see that this punishment of Ohio was deserved.

Go back to Canada and eat some French fries with mayonnaise like the savage beast you are!
:lol

WedgeX

Banned
Another Lions game I cannot watch, this time because the NFL thinks I'd rather watch Philly and Green Bay than watch the clash of titans that will be the land dragon v. Megatron. Baaaah.

While true, I still like my boys chances. The defense will keep us int he game and Hoyer will make some big 3rd down plays.

ShaneB

The late games are so awesome. A rare case of where I'm glad the Chiefs are playing the early game, will miss RedZone, but really want to focus on the late games!

Chicago gonna trade Cutler, save money, tank, get Mariota and be worse, and there will be people who won't understand where this genius plan went wrong

Ruh Roh:

NFL is looking into whether Saints illegally stashed LB Todd Davis in their training facility after they released him at a time the Broncos were claiming him on waivers, per sources. Saints waived Davis last week, planned to sign him back to their practice squad, so they kept him in team meetings at their training facility on Thursday. The Broncos claimed Davis the same day and wanted to bring him to Denver on Friday for practice but could not get hold of him because he was in meetings in New Orleans, according to a source. Davis met the Broncos in St. Louis on Saturday, but not before the NFL had begun looking into the Saints' possible roster shenanigans. The NFL wants to determine what the facts, but it's possible New Orleans will be facing a stiff fine. A Saints official said this morning he was unaware of any impropriety.

RELAYER

Banned

Basically at the end of the game it was 19-21 Falcons with the Lions getting ready to kick a 43 yard field goal with 4 seconds left.

As they snap the ball and kick, a flag is thrown for delay of game, which was probably a shit call.

Anyways the ball sails through the air and misses.

Mike Smith declines penalty and game is over, Falcons win.

But wait, Falcons cannot decline penalty because technically the play never happened and so there is also no run off for the clock.

Lions move back 5 yards and re-kick. It's good and they win the game.

So basically the Lions were the only ones who benefited from their own penalty.

An excruciating injustice for Falcons fans, a collective "meh" from everyone else.

MechDX

"They used to call me Teapot. You know, I’m Irish. I’m Irish, so sometimes I get upset when things aren’t run correctly. You guys have already witnessed some of that. I think that’s probably what he’s talking about. They used to mark down my teapot incidents on the teapot. They had an actual teapot in the middle of the table. So there were a few. There weren’t many teapot incidents, but they would mark it down.” Bill O’Brien on his nickname in New England.

O'Briens nick name in NE when in meetings with Brady, Mallett and Hoyer

Top Bottom