• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 11 |OT| - The Quarterback Duel of the Decade Out of the Shadows

BigAT

That's Ok, neither did Kas

YpVDUXK.gif

eznark

Banned
Adrian Peterson questioning someone else's discipline process is fucking incredible.

Maybe Goodell could slice his scrotum open, Ya know, speak that cunts language.

Bread

Banned
i get back from spinland and there are fucking mice/rat droppings in my room and a bag of rolls was destroyed

fucking vilam

NFL Network's Ian Rapoport reports the Broncos "expect" and are "planning" on Peyton Manning playing "at least" one more season.
Per RapSheet, Manning wants to "hold all records" before he retires. He needs another season to set the all-time quarterback marks for wins and passing yards. Brock Osweiler's frustration will continue. Rapoport leaves the door open for Manning to "walk into the sunset" if the Broncos win the Super Bowl, but we're not buying it. Peyton loves his stats. If Denver wins SB49, it might actually give Manning more incentive to play another year.
Source: Ian Rapoport on Twitter Nov 16 - 9:48 AM
Pey pey

Godslay

Banned
You need to watch your mouth

Listen hear you goddamn rugrat, I don't know what kind of upbringing you are getting. But your parents are doing a terrible job. I'd slap your smartass little deviant mouth and scare you straight, but I won't as I know it's not your fault. If anything I feel bad for you.

If you ever want to stop by and stop being a goddamn pregnant woman deserting worshipper degenerate come on over. I'll have Peyton mentor you and we'll get you right. If not I fear you will lead a life outside of Tebow's light and continue deeper into darkness. I want to help you.

Yay Football! Prolly going to be watching the Vikings/Chicago at the bar, hopefully they have a few other games on secondary screens.

But the Lions/Arizona game should be damn good. And the Green Bay/Philly will be a fun watch if I can catch it.

Milchjon

Listen hear you goddamn rugrat, I don't know what kind of upbringing you are getting. But your parents are doing a terrible job. I'd slap your smartass little deviant mouth and scare you straight, but I won't as I know it's not your fault. If anything I feel bad for you..

I hope they save your kids from you, Adrian.

Yay Football! Prolly going to be watching the Vikings/Chicago at the bar, hopefully they have a few other games on secondary screens.

But the Lions/Arizona game should be damn good. And the Green Bay/Philly will be a fun watch if I can catch it.

It seems like a good week for games.

Sad I have to leave for a computer science exam at 3 so I'll miss a lot of the games. Fuck Sunday exams.

Hunter S.

tumblr_n0e3mrKBlT1t6cr7go1_500.jpg

So glad the Rams secondary is beat up so Peyton can pass all day!

Also, glad C.J. Anderson will get the ball more than the healthy Montee Ball/

cajunator

Banned
yall can talk shit on my Saints all you want but leave the Browns alone.
Theres nothing wrong with a team being good sometimes. Nobody wants to see teams like Steelers and Patriots winning EVERY year. Thats boring. Actually theyve won enough, its time for new blood. a decade of shit for each of those sounds about right. Get some grounded fans.

Theres nothing wrong with a team being good sometimes. Nobody wants to see teams like Steelers and Patriots winning EVERY year. Thats boring. Actually theyve won enough, its time for new blood. a decade of shit for each of those sounds about right. Get some grounded fans.
No.

MechDX

Fuck.the.Browns.

Konka

Banned
I'm sorry

I can see it now.

Hoyer will be having an off game and the Texans will start to build an early lead.

The Browns will be in some serious trouble

By the start of the 3rd it is a painful 28-7 lead for Houston and the route is on.

In the middle of the 3rd quarter Hoyer tweaks his ankle trying to scramble out of the pocket, try to to put the whole game on his shoulders.

And then it happens....

Johnny Football leads the Browns all the way back to a 35-28 win with a 20 yard scramble for a touch down as time expires.

Top Bottom