• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.
Keyshawn Martin... go away

Doorman

I think I've heard Lions fans blame every aspect of the team so far for their woes.

Hey at least we aren't blaming the D-coordinator! The job he's done in his first year has been genuinely impressive. I also think that Joe Lombardi could still work out, once he stops trying to act like he's outsmarting everybody. I'm not throwing the coaching staff under the bus yet, it's primarily the construction of the team itself that's the issue, and that falls on Mayhew for putting it together in the first place, and on the big money players for not living up to their expectations. I'm looking at Stafford and Calvin Johnson in particular with that.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Bash me all you want, but it is time for Detroit to trade Calvin Johnson. If you can sucker a team for two first rounders, don't even think about it.

His body is breaking down and he drops a ton.

Suh is MUCH more valuable to this team.

Top Bottom