• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Doorman

Bash me all you want, but it is time for Detroit to trade Calvin Johnson. If you can sucker a team for two first rounders, don't even think about it.

I'd do it, but at this point I don't think there is any team in the league that would actually fall for such a deal. The tape is out there that, as good as he is, he ain't what he used to be.
A first and a third to a contending team, perhaps, then we can watch him go to a team with a competently-accurate QB and win a super bowl.

Doorman

I want to point out that Ebron didn't even attempt to reach a hand out for that pass. No committal to it at all, on a third down. Great draft pick.

Edit: OMFG STAFFORD YOU DUMB FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT. ONE MORE STRIDE AND YOU WOULD HAVE HAD IT YOU HACK.

Matrix

LeBron loves his girlfriend. There is no other woman in the world he’d rather have. The problem is, Dwyane’s not a woman.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Oh man Stafford is actually playing well and the receivers are screwing him over every step of the way.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Hey at least we aren't blaming the D-coordinator! The job he's done in his first year has been genuinely impressive. I also think that Joe Lombardi could still work out, once he stops trying to act like he's outsmarting everybody. I'm not throwing the coaching staff under the bus yet, it's primarily the construction of the team itself that's the issue, and that falls on Mayhew for putting it together in the first place, and on the big money players for not living up to their expectations. I'm looking at Stafford and Calvin Johnson in particular with that.

Stafford doesn't surprise me. He's just being the same overconfident decent QB who denies ever needing help. But I'm not sure what's up with Calvin.

Mayhew will always get a pass because when questioned he can point to how much the Lions have improved thanks to view bad they were when he joined.

Top Bottom