• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

FUCK HOYER

table_flip.gif~original

So perfect

brentech

Packers need a first down.

Browns need to give up on Hoyer. I don't know what more he provides for that team. He isn't taking them to the playoffs. Find out what you have.

It'd be a miracle if the Browns defense can bailout HoLoser here.

No offense to you Falcons, I like you, but if we lose, the Browns beat the Browns. SO many mistakes, and we lost Gipson.

ffs.

Colasante

Dan Connolly is hurt. Patriots offense looks like it's about to revert to how it was during the bad old days
when they were 2-2 in week 4.

Line_HTX

Foster is becoming like McGrady in injuries.

Brian Cushing has lost his edge.

What the hell was that defensive scheme on 3rd & 6? Mohammed left that receiver open.

Clowney, that neutral zone infraction was a rookie mistake. =/

Mallet is suddenly inaccurate. Bring Johnny Manziel in please. :p

THIS OFFENSIVE LINE IS STILL PUDDING! CAN WE GET SOME RUN BLOCKING PLEASE!

I hate this offense. I hate this offense.

#FiretheTexansGM

Well played, Cincy. It's time for another one-and-done in the playoffs again for you.

I hope Eli becomes the Book of Eli and beat the Cowboys tonight. See y'all then.

Bread

Banned
Foster is becoming like McGrady in injuries.

Brian Cushing has lost his edge.

What the hell was that defensive scheme on 3rd & 6? Mohammed left that receiver open.

Mallet is suddenly inaccurate. Bring Johnny Manziel in please. :p

THIS OFFENSIVE LINE IS STILL PUDDING! CAN WE GET SOME RUN BLOCKING PLEASE!

I hate this offense. I hate this offense.

#FiretheTexansGM

Well played, Cincy. It's time for another one-and-done in the playoffs again for you.

I hope Eli becomes the Book of Eli and beat the Cowboys tonight. See y'all then.
tumblr_inline_naj4rwOZpO1rf96sp.jpg

D

Deleted member 8095

Unconfirmed Member
Thank god for Eddie Lacy. Ugly win but will take that over a divisional opponent any time.

Top Bottom