• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

brentech

Don't care if they go ahead or not, passing on 3rd down leaving Cleveland all their time outs is why the Falcons are dumb as fuck and lose so many games.

Doorman

Stafford was hit before he could really step into that throw, which is why it sailed like it did. Sucks but I won't put a ton of blame on him for that one, actually.

The decimation of our O-line has taken a mediocre offense and turned it into an abysmal one. So glad we have so much invested in stocking our shelf with weapons.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
FREE GORDON!

1380122918000-c01-hoyer-23.jpg

"No"

Can someone give me a TL:DR of Lions vs Pats?

Basically let me know how my boys Brandon Browner, and Golden Tate did =(. Oh and please make fun of Matthew Fattford please.

Colasante

Can someone give me a TL:DR of Lions vs Pats?

Basically let me know how my boys Brandon Browner, and Golden Tate did =(. Oh and please make fun of Matthew Fattford please.

Browner played awesome. Shut down Calvin Johnson almost entirely. Golden Tate started hot, getting open versus zone and with the aid of a couple pick plays.

Top Bottom