• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Fantomex

I think people are being too generous, not only will we lose to the pack, but to the Ravens as well. Our playoff hopes end there.

Respect

If the Dolphins could close out games, they would be playing for the division at this point. Defense is scary good and they have the 7th best point differential in the league currently, they just can't finish.

eznark

Banned
I'll send you my Paypal details, you give me money. I'll invest the shit out of it. I'll take a fee based on performance, the rest of the profits is for you.

Bionic is in too.

This sounds like something mastershake would be into. Personally I like to put my money in less shady things. Like strippers g-strings.

jmdajr

Fuck you all for rooting on the Saints. I wanna see a win

I just need 8 points from Brees.

Outside of that...whatevs.

edit: Unrelated. At this point it seems the only thing the Texans are in control of is potentially knocking the Ravens from the playoffs. They won't have shit to play for at that point.

Slo

Its like we're seeing the NFLGAF illuminati form before our eyes. Dutch and I are going to be stuck on the outside looking in, pretending we like drinking pumpkin flavored lattes and driving base model German vehicles with the rest of the poors.

bionic77

Eznark.

We were so close, a lot of money can be made here. Talk to my lawyer, you can PM bionic.
I am an ambulance chaser bro.

I and doctors make money off of the misfortune of other people.

Its pretty rare that I represent smart or good looking people (bad stuff doesn't seem to happen to them). That means you could still be a potential client but finance and corporate law are not my area of expertise. I did 1.5 years of corporate work and I fucking hated it with every fiber of my being. I forgot everything I did in that field. I also forgot everything I learned in getting a BS and Masters in Economics.

Basically don't use my name and remember that school is a giant waste of time.

Not sure where to post about this but this looks like the Gaf thread for it.

I'm in Ireland just watching a replay of the Dallas NYG game. I enjoy watching Nfl and have long gone past the 'lol handegg' naive style impressions of nfl.

Well watching this game I just saw one if the most impressive feats of athleticism in any sport. The touchdown catch by Beckham Junior to make it 14-3 to the Giants.

A thing of beauty.

Line_HTX

Whew... I got my car fixed after the door handle snapped off. I need to replace that old ass thing pronto.

What's going on in h---

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2014/11/texans-lose-qb-ryan-mallett-for-season/

tumblr_necdfvlPnC1r3rdh2o1_500.gif

Sigh... This is totally worse than losing 14 straight because there are expectations. This offense will never be good, it's just Astros tier offense of not helping the defense out.

Gonna need more Shiners...

bionic77

Not sure where to post about this but this looks like the Gaf thread for it.

I'm in Ireland just watching a replay of the Dallas NYG game. I enjoy watching Nfl and have long gone past the 'lol handegg' naive style impressions of nfl.

Well watching this game I just saw one if the most impressive feats of athleticism in any sport. The touchdown catch by Beckham Junior to make it 14-3 to the Giants.

A thing of beauty.
Welcome to NFL GAF.

You already seem to have watched more football and know more about the game than many of our regular posters!

There is only one rule to NFL GAF. You must shit on the Patriots at all times. They are pure evil.

Suite Pee

Willing to learn
Welcome to NFL GAF.

You already seem to have watched more football and know more about the game than many of our regular posters!

There is only one rule to NFL GAF. You must shit on the Patriots at all times. They are pure evil.

After all, their mascot is the embodiment of shitting on Europeans

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
We will split with sea, beat the raiders, chargers and cards. Sorry to burst your bubble. Kap and borland are coming home for the playoffs broski!
You realize the 49ers still wouldn't make the playoffs in that scenario lol. If you're both 11-5 and the Seahawks beat you at least once, they'll kick you out of the wild card based on divisional record tie breakers.

bionic77

Going back to football, instead using the stupid tiebreakers we already have in place I propose the following system for determining who makes the playoffs for teams with the same record.

Head to head, division record, if that doesn't work then you take the most roided up player from each team and they have a competition to see who can break the most concrete boards or ice blocks, Karate Kid/Best of the Best style.

I can see chargers and cards beating the 9ers.

No San Francisco to stop the Packers super bowl run!

With our God awful offense I could see us losing every game remaining. Roman is the worst OC in the league. Yesterday we had a 3rd and 1. Comes out in jumbo formation vs. 9 in the box. Shifts Joe Staley to the right side. Vernon Davis is now playing LT. He runs to VD's side. I'm sure you can guess the end result.

Our running game wasn't doing much so we should have passed more but this fucking loser wants to come out in 5 wide when passing.... with our fb Bruce miller out wide. Why? Why would you call these plays?

Kap had a decent game yesterday but Roman put him in some shitty positions. Kap isnt great but if you set hI'm up for success he will take advantage. Wussle gets setup with short gimme plays and kap gets setup with garbage. I fucking hate greg roman

Whew... I got my car fixed after the door handle snapped off. I need to replace that old ass thing pronto.

What's going on in h---

http://blog.chron.com/ultimatetexans/2014/11/texans-lose-qb-ryan-mallett-for-season/

Sigh... This is totally worse than losing 14 straight because there are expectations. This offense will never be good, it's just Astros tier offense of not helping the defense out.

Goddam. Really wanted to see this brah play.

cajunator

Banned
Let's go Saints!

I love you Kavey

What's going on in h---

No wonder that poor girl drinks. She makes less than $19,000/yr

I hate my fellow fans.

what do you think of the dome? Granted I havent been there much since the renovations.

Greg

ez paying money to touch your penis is not an investment.

Its a waste of money. He could the same privilege for free after beating you at ping pong.
who said anything about a penis? why was that your first thought?

if you're also looking for an investment though, you could buy some ping pong lessons from me

Top Bottom