• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Furyous

Johnny Manziel is a thug and a clear distraction to a team in playoff hunt. The fan came up to him to ask for an autograph and Manziel's goon squad attacked him.

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...e-friday-night-at-the-9-in-downtown-cleveland

Gonos stepped towards Manziel and was promptly punched in the face, the alleged victim's account to police says, followed by a beat down by Manziel's crew, giving the man a "swollen lip, right eye swollen, red face." A security guard intervened and also was hurt.

"I got a bruised hip and a bruised elbow, and somebody hit me in the back of the head, too. My brother saw what was going on and he ran he tackled Johhny Manziel — I guess he got the sack and the fumble. He tackled him, yeah, I’m talking about he speared him all the way to the back wall. I was cornered; I was by myself and Johnny Manziel and like three or four of his buddies were all coming at me. (My brother) just came to help me out, and I guess Johnny sucker punched him while the security guard was holding him. It should be all on video."

"I know somebody else in the group smashed Johnny right in the face. Smashed him, smashed him. I watched the whole game to see if we could spot him on the sidelines."

Goodell needs to step him and put JFF in his place. Who in the shit does this guy think he is? Backup QBs don't need entourages. Backup QBs cannot get into fights, speared, and punched by fans. Clipboard holders should not hang out at 2:36 am on Saturday. If Hoyer went down with an injury and JFF stunk it up this story would be 10 times bigger than it is.

If JFF is not careful he'll turn into the second coming of Yung Berg. The last Browns player that got into altercations late at night left town with his "New York essence". Browns fans are to blame for pushing for JFF over Teddy anyway.

eznark

Banned
Johnny Manziel is a thug and a clear distraction to a team in playoff hunt. The fan came up to him to ask for an autograph and Manziel's goon squad attacked him.

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and...e-friday-night-at-the-9-in-downtown-cleveland

Gonos stepped towards Manziel and was promptly punched in the face, the alleged victim's account to police says, followed by a beat down by Manziel's crew, giving the man a "swollen lip, right eye swollen, red face." A security guard intervened and also was hurt.

"I got a bruised hip and a bruised elbow, and somebody hit me in the back of the head, too. My brother saw what was going on and he ran he tackled Johhny Manziel — I guess he got the sack and the fumble. He tackled him, yeah, I’m talking about he speared him all the way to the back wall. I was cornered; I was by myself and Johnny Manziel and like three or four of his buddies were all coming at me. (My brother) just came to help me out, and I guess Johnny sucker punched him while the security guard was holding him. It should be all on video."

"I know somebody else in the group smashed Johnny right in the face. Smashed him, smashed him. I watched the whole game to see if we could spot him on the sidelines."

Goodell needs to step him and put JFF in his place. Who in the shit does this guy think he is? Backup QBs don't need entourages. Backup QBs cannot get into fights, speared, and punched by fans. Clipboard holders should not hang out at 2:36 am on Saturday. If Hoyer went down with an injury and JFF stunk it up this story would be 10 times bigger than it is.

If JFF is not careful he'll turn into the second coming of Yung Berg. The last Browns player that got into altercations late at night left town with his "New York essence". Browns fans are to blame for pushing for JFF over Teddy anyway.

Don't try to hug people and you won't get your ass kicked should be the lesson there.

Zeke

So eagles already giving Dallas bulletin board material. Eagles DT Bennie Logan on the oline "yea they're ok. I don't really know what's great about them" "the running back is having a good year running but I don't see anything spectacular about them. Same offensive line we faced last year and they have one new guy. We faced them last them before. They're ok linemen.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Where did I say the seachickens would go 11-5?
Well you were responding to eznark's schedule so it was sorta implied...

But hey, if you want to place your teams hopes in the hands of the Eagles, Cards and Rams rather than controlling your own destiny, be my guest! Might as well root for the Bears too since you'll need them to keep the Lions out of the playoffs anyways. ;)

Draxal

Art Stapleton & #8207;@art_stapleton 8m8 minutes ago

Tom Coughlin on why not more Ayers on final drive: "Those things have been discussed long and hard in the meeting rooms today."

Damn, it looks like he is throwing Fewell under the bus.

Don't try to hug people and you won't get your ass kicked should be the lesson there.

Were this posted in OT there'd be a ton of posters saying violence is at no point necessary and Manziel is a thug. I'm not saying a beatdown was mandated, but if someone I never met advanced towards me with unknown intent, yeah, my reflex would be to clock him. Manziel's probably approached by crazies all the time, especially now that he's in Believeland.

Plus this guy was charged with tax evasion a couple years back according to Deadspin so he's already an un-American scumbag in my book.

eznark

Banned
Were this posted in OT there'd be a ton of posters saying violence is at no point necessary and Manziel is a thug. I'm not saying a beatdown was mandated, but if someone I never met advanced towards me with unknown intent, yeah, my reflex would be to clock him. Manziel's probably approached by crazies all the time, especially now that he's in Believeland.

Plus this guy was charged with tax evasion a couple years back according to Deadspin so he's already an un-American scumbag in my book.

Doesn't sound like it was a beatdown. Manziel protected himself from some drunk idiot, drunk idiots brother tackles Manziel, a good old fashioned brawl breaks out.

Doens't seem terribly out of the ordinary, aside from the weirdo hugging strangers part.

Well you were responding to eznark's schedule so it was sorta implied...

But hey, if you want to place your teams hopes in the hands of the Eagles, Cards and Rams rather than controlling your own destiny, be my guest! Might as well root for the Bears too since you'll need them to keep the Lions out of the playoffs anyways. ;)

Niners won't miss the playoffs at 11-5 so we don't really need help from anyone st this point. Can't lose more than 1 more game though. We own tiebreakers against the eagles and cowboys. We will own conference tie breaker vs. Lions. The question becomes more interesting if we are 10-6. Probably miss out at that point.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
From Adam Schefter:

Johnny Manziel statement from agent Erik Butkhardt: "Johnny and his roommate had been out to dinner earlier in the evening with Johnny’s mother, who is staying with him this week. There was no entourage. Johnny and his roommate were trying to get on the apartment elevator at his home when they were accosted by a very aggressive man and his associates. It was an unfortunate situation and he immediately let Ray Farmer and the team know what happened.”

MechDX

From Adam Schefter:

So he took Mom out to dinner at 2 AM? What a great kid.

Oh and here is a pic of cookie pizza:

Be7NSPAIQAEZnAa.jpg:large

ShaneB

Statement from Chiefs Safety Eric Berry

Eric Berry's statement regarding his diagnosis

“I am truly thankful for all of the support from family, friends, coaches, teammates and the entire Chiefs kingdom. At first I was in shock with the diagnosis on Saturday and did not even want to miss a game, but I understand that right now I have to concentrate on a new opponent. I have great confidence in the doctors and the plan they are going to put in place for me to win this fight. I believe that I am in God’s hands and I have great peace in that. I know my coaches and teammates will hold things down here the rest of the season and until I am back running out of the tunnel at Arrowhead. I am so thankful and appreciative of being a part of this franchise and playing in front of the best fans in the NFL. I will be back!”

Top Bottom