• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Looking at the schedules the playoffs seems pretty well set.

AFC
1. Patriots 14-2
2. Broncos 13-3
3. Colts 12-4
4. Bengals 11-4-1
5. Dolphins 10-6
6. Ravens 10-6

NFC
1. Cardinals 12-4
2. Packers 12-4
3. Eagles 11-5
4. Saints 7-9
5. Cowboys 11-5
6. Seahawks 11-5

You forgot the Niners 12-4

you the man dutchy!

We almost ready to start our company?

Nice work! I reacted the same way after I was done with college algebra because it meant that I'd never have to take another math test again.

Thank you friend.

Good job.

Thanks friend

Good job Dutch man.

Thank you, friend.

Dutch passed a test and he didn't even need to self-ban himself. Best German.

Jon tells you that that is not very nice.

Are you going to go all Lunchbox on us?

At the very least will you at least stop begging for money and videogames?

Yes and no.

Please send me all your money, I'll invest it for you. Make us both rich.

Congrats man!

Thank you too friend!

good work, Dutch

Thanks friend Greg!

Also, I saw you there friend Shane!

Tamanon

Banned
I'll cheer for a 0-0 tie in the Pats/Packers game.

Actual image from Saturday's games.

b3esvencqaafwdn.jpg

Looking at the schedules the playoffs seems pretty well set.

AFC
1. Patriots 14-2
2. Broncos 13-3
3. Colts 12-4
4. Bengals 11-4-1
5. Dolphins 10-6
6. Ravens 10-6

NFC
1. Cardinals 12-4
2. Packers 12-4
3. Eagles 11-5
4. Saints 7-9
5. Cowboys 11-5
6. Seahawks 11-5

No niners is convenient for the packers!

bionic77

Yes and no.

Please send me all your money, I'll invest it for you. Make us both rich.
I don't think that this has ever happened.

I will give you 6 figures if you invest in the market like the Patriots play football (i.e. cheat like a mofo). Think OG Wallstreet.

If you can do that maybe we can get all 8 members of NFL GAF with a house and a bank account and we will bankroll you until we have enough to buy a NFL team.

I don't think that this has ever happened.

I will give you 6 figures if you invest in the market like the Patriots play football (i.e. cheat like a mofo). Think OG Wallstreet.

If you can do that maybe we can get all 8 members of NFL GAF with a house and a bank account and we will bankroll you until we have enough to buy a NFL team.

Let's make this happen then.

http://www.clevescene.com/scene-and-heard/archives/2014/11/24/police-report-johnny-manziel-involved-in-massive-fight-late-friday-night-at-the-9-in-downtown-cleveland

The spelling mistakes make this seem highly dubious. Plus the fact it doesn't even say it was Manziel even there.

I'm sure BG or Batman will swoop in and tell us how this website is trash.

Mary Kay with her never-ending thirst for Johnny will be sure to bombard them with questions later today.

Check out the update at the bottom of Deadspin's story.

http://deadspin.com/report-johnny-manziel-involved-in-huge-brawl-after-fan-1662687093/all

Dude making the claims is a legit sleazebag.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Polumalu, Shazier, Jarvis Jones and Sharknado all practiced today. The Steelers defense is about to get slightly less shitty!

lol at Dolphins 10-6. I mean, yeah. We play the Jets twice, Vikings, Ravens, and Pats.

Actually, maybe we can do that record. Pats are on a continuous hot streak, so that'll be a tough game.

I guess the PO scenario still in place if Miami wins 4 out of the 5 games left.

MechDX

I think Mallett going down might be the thing that finally pushes Mech over the edge

Kid impressed me by just going out there and trying to tough it out. Of course "certain" people are convinced he is Shit and just feel the need to throw their bullshit opinion out there.

Texans will sign him to a one year prove it deal.

BigAT

Kid impressed me by just going out there and trying to tough it out. Of course "certain" people are convinced he is Shit and just feel the need to throw their bullshit opinion out there.

Texans will sign him to a one year prove it deal.

Yeah, why wouldn't everyone think that some team's third-string quarterback that they traded away for peanuts is clearly an NFL starting quarterback.

eznark

Banned
This legitimately surprises me. I figured you would have the Eagles out for sure. Sucks that in your version we would have the Seahawks in round one. One and done 2 years in a row would really suck.

It surprised me as well, to be honest. But they don't play anyone who can simply blow them off the field the rest of the year. I like the Eagles against defensive teams, I hate them against good quarterbacks.

KaYotiX

Banned
Handling business 55 degree Oklahoma City windy weather likes its nothing.

Bears @ Lions
Patriots @ Packers

We're all Patriot fans this week. The NFC North will be restored to proper order by the end of this Sunday.

The way Detroit has played the last few games I doubt they can out score J-pout and company.

Trey

Jets twice, Ravens and Vikings at home. Doesn't seem very complicated to me. You get to face four terrible quarterbacks.

Dolphins aren't a good enough team to call any of those games gimmes, but I probably favor them in all of those games.

Jets twice, Ravens and Vikings at home. Doesn't seem very complicated to me. You get to face four terrible quarterbacks.

Amen! Hard ass schedule remaining and you are 7-4. Sorry friend. Don't lose to the Bears next time you want to make the playoffs.

We will split with sea, beat the raiders, chargers and cards. Sorry to burst your bubble. Kap and borland are coming home for the playoffs broski!

Top Bottom