• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Bread

Banned
Amiibos are so fun. They make me happy whenever I pass by the shelf where I placed them. Often stop to admire Mario's clear fireball or DK's shaggy fur. And Kirby is so smooth and round. Same with Yoshi's nose...

*stares dreamily at plastic figures*

Cajun get your people together

Link

The Autumn Wind
You know it's not your team's year when the other team attempts a 53-yard FG and you have no doubt it's going to be right down the middle.

EDIT -
Ferguson decision about to be made.
Please, we've known what's going to happen for weeks.

Ronin

After the embarrassment in Atlanta yesterday, I'll feel a little better watching the Saints get stomped. Just a little.

squicken

attn kas

b3puosicuaaxwje7kdx8.jpg

Kelly Hall, the fiancée of Lions’ quarterback Matt Stafford, posted video of her 3-point shooting prowess. Hey, at least one person in this relationship can complete over half of their attempts (Stafford was 18 of 46 passing on Sunday). Perhaps for a follow-up Hall and Stafford can play a game of HORSE for the charity of their choice.

http://thebiglead.com/2014/11/24/ke...cellent-3-point-shooter/#sthash.96eMbH5l.uxfs

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
The best coach in the history of the NFL can't figure out how to leave some people in to pass protect.

e -

Stop the damn fight.jpg

Top Bottom