• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

With our God awful offense I could see us losing every game remaining. Roman is the worst OC in the league. Yesterday we had a 3rd and 1. Comes out in jumbo formation vs. 9 in the box. Shifts Joe Staley to the right side. Vernon Davis is now playing LT. He runs to VD's side. I'm sure you can guess the end result.

Our running game wasn't doing much so we should have passed more but this fucking loser wants to come out in 5 wide when passing.... with our fb Bruce miller out wide. Why? Why would you call these plays?

Kap had a decent game yesterday but Roman put him in some shitty positions. Kap isnt great but if you set hI'm up for success he will take advantage. Wussle gets setup with short gimme plays and kap gets setup with garbage. I fucking hate greg roman

I think they get in situations where coaches like to get cute. They want to over-think it and try to be clever. "They'll never guess I'm running behind VD if I slide Staley to the right. HAHAHAHA!!!!" Only to have it backfire. Most likely if he'd run behind Staley, regardless of what side he lined him up on, he'd gain a yard.

I honestly think while Bell was running wild on the Titans at the end of last week's game that Haley had to be having a cramp or something. I mean, it's working. Take the thing that's working and just keep pounding the rock in there, just keep chewing up yards and clock. He had to be thinking, "I bet I could get a pass across the middle to Brown here, just one." But either good for him or good for Ben or good for Tomlin that they didn't let being clever get the best of them.

Most times you line up your guy and if he can beat the snot out of the guy in front of him, consistently, you're going to win. You don't need to get fucking fancy.

Speaking of fancy. I expect Larry to go :blarry-istic tonight. I'd wager dollars to donuts the fix is in. There's no way Rog wants a 4-7 team in 1st place in the NFC South. The Saints will be getting the majority of the calls tonight. They'll have to play worse than the Failcons did yesterday to lose this one.

Latest haul. Not sure which to open first.

The Tomatin is good. My brother bought some in NY this past summer and I was surprised. I'd never heard of it before.

I don't care for the Glenrothes (I think that's the small bottle you have there), but the one I had was a 12 and it definitely tasted ... thin? young? Almost didn't feel like there was anything to it.

Haven't had the one in the middle.

have i become a gigantic cynical asshole or is every commercial fucking stupid? all these companies are pitching stupid ass ideas for their product to try to get you to relate/associate with them. for instance, car commercials have dad and mom and junior just havin' a great time in their family van or Joe American hauling some shit over to the ranch in his Ford F250 or the NFL throwing out stupid ass "we wur a packer fambly but din my daughter sucked emmit smiths dick and became a cowboys fan, my son met some slut who cheated on him and he doesn't realize the kid they have isn't his but they're bengals fan and finally my other son moved to pittsburgh and met his boyfriend so now we are a bengals, packers, vikings, cowboys, jaguars, packers, rams family on christmas!"

BigAT

Holy fuck, Goodell really is incapable of speaking if it hasn't been written for him.

"Well, the darkest point was <completely unrelated prepared PR statement>"

The Tomatin is good. My brother bought some in NY this past summer and I was surprised. I'd never heard of it before.

I don't care for the Glenrothes (I think that's the small bottle you have there), but the one I had was a 12 and it definitely tasted ... thin? young? Almost didn't feel like there was anything to it.

Haven't had the one in the middle.

The small bottle is blanton's. Haven't really had it before.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Robert Woods is a copycat.

antonio-brown.jpg

Dega

Eeny Meenie Penis
The Houston #Texans are signing QB Thad Lewis according to @Who was at Duke when Thad Lewis was there? Bill O’Brien was his OC/QB coach there in 2006. #Texans

#TimeForThad

Ugh, I don't even know who this guy is. )=

Brady called yet?

Kastrioti

Persecution Complex
have i become a gigantic cynical asshole or is every commercial fucking stupid?

Almost every commercial is fucking stupid, FMT, it's not just you.

For those truck commercials instead of showing the good looking guy in a cowboy hat towing some bullshit he doesn't need, how about some reality and show the tired, depressed contractor with baggy eyes, smoking a cigareet saying "I bought this truck because I like Dodge and I'll never buy a Japanese truck.* And I'm fucking pissed because the job is going behind schedule and I may lose money. And my wife may be cheating on me. Fuck my life."

*Even though they're superior.

Once in awhile you get a good commercial though.

matthew-stafford-t-shirt.png

MechDX

Of course the Texans would break Bledsoe 2.0.

Ugh, I don't even know who this guy is. )=

Brady called yet?

good call RT @rapsheet: #Texans didn’t find out if Ryan Mallett is their franchise QB. But they told him today they want him back for 2015.

According to @mortreport on ESPN just now. Ryan Mallett wants to return to the #Texans next season and beyond.

Rest of the league on notice: BOB and Mallett going to go in dry.

eznark

Banned
good call RT @rapsheet: #Texans didn’t find out if Ryan Mallett is their franchise QB. But they told him today they want him back for 2015.

According to @mortreport on ESPN just now. Ryan Mallett wants to return to the #Texans next season and beyond.

Rest of the league on notice: BOB and Mallett going to go in dry.

Thug Drug Mallett career passer rating: 61

Brandon Weeden career passer rating: 71

Top Bottom