• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Unless Savage so lots of promise, the Texans would be wise to draft a Qb high. Even if they bring mallet back. Can't base hopes off of One game.

Link

The Autumn Wind
They deserve the boos. A running play to end the half? Rex may as well not even come back for the 2nd half. Just quit now.

Almost every commercial is fucking stupid, FMT, it's not just you.

For those truck commercials instead of showing the good looking guy in a cowboy hat towing some bullshit he doesn't need, how about some reality and show the tired, depressed contractor with baggy eyes, smoking a cigareet saying "I bought this truck because I like Dodge and I'll never buy a Japanese truck.* And I'm fucking pissed because the job is going behind schedule and I may lose money. And my wife may be cheating on me. Fuck my life."

*Even though they're superior.

Once in awhile you get a good commercial though.

matthew-stafford-t-shirt.png

that's a good lookin' shirt my man!

p.s.

anyone around for some 4 player smash bros? CB and I are looking for people interested!

squicken

Unless Savage so lots of promise, the Texans would be wise to draft a Qb high. Even if they bring mallet back. Can't base hopes off of One game.

Out of it all day and just saw news JFF was brawling on Saturday night. Explains why Hoyer could shoot the Pope and keep his job

Top Bottom