• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Colasante

Blount seems happy to be back. Looks like he got #29 from Don Jones back too.

B262hDdIUAAQydo.jpg

Unbelievable. RT @Gil_Brandt: Amazing how far ahead J.J. Watt is in DL pressures:

1. Watt 48
2. Griffen, Wake 28
4. Dunlap 27

Cushing and Clowney finally getting back to form and Mercilus showing signs of life could be a fun finish to the season.
<3 Wake

All those pressures coming off the edge in a 4-3 is super impressive. He also gets held constantly. Most explosive DE off of the line in the league.

cdyhybrid

eShop is garbage. I'd have to uninstall the Wii U operating system to fit Smash on my storage. Not paying for a $100 external HD just to be able to DL your game. It's 2014 Nintendo, pull your heads out of your asses.

MechDX

.@RussBrandon on getting the #Bills out of #Buffalo to play a game: "We've had a lot of brainstorming sessions ... it may not be possible"

Fantomex

Honestly, I am just an all around football fan. I mostly root for the Vikings and Packers though, as I am from a family that has a mixture of fans. Makes Family gatherings really interesting.

Edit: I wouldn't be sad seeing the Dolphins do well in the playoffs, though. Always liked them.

As for an avatar, just haven't settled on one yet. I got time.

Hi friend!

That's why I don't fuck with Madden anymore.

I'd go to a midnight release if my gamestop had one. That and the fact that if I get on eshop I can play it at 11pm

are you serious guy? look at the defensive players. someone was fucking around with creating a team of super human strength midgets to get this effect. just a created scenario for comedy.... just like you can do in every sports game ever!

Line_HTX

I'm eating dinner and I decide to watch the Houston CBS affiliate news.

How the hell are the Bengals in 1st place in an instant? O_O

Good guy Watt doing stuff for the troops at practice. :)

Alright fellas, blow this out by halftime so I can play Destiny the second half. And remember, if the Raiders are down by 40, try hard to stomp another three TDs into their ass.

eShop is garbage. I'd have to uninstall the Wii U operating system to fit Smash on my storage. Not paying for a $100 external HD just to be able to DL your game. It's 2014 Nintendo, pull your heads out of your asses.
..... what???? Either way I don't see an issue with buying an ex Hdd since I spent over $100 on an sshd for my ps4.

cdyhybrid

..... what???? Either way I don't see an issue with buying an ex Hdd since I spent over $100 on an sshd for my ps4.

It has 16GB total storage. The OS and other stuff takes up ~3GB. Smash is 15.6 GB.

And the issue is that it's 100 bucks extra I'd be spending because my goddamn cell phone has more storage than a current-gen game console.

Top Bottom