• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

squicken

This is a really interesting article covering how Arians got the job, why it took so long for him to become a HC, how he commanded respect from the players, why next man up has worked so well for us which ties in with his philosophy of having a large coaching staff and thinking of them as teachers, and what he did/said to the players in the locker room to take us from 4-4 the first half of last season to ending it with 7 wins out of nine games. I know at least Squicken would be interested in this, Arians is an interesting character: http://www.nfl.com/CardinalRule

Yeah I am a big fan. I think almost every Colts fans wishes he was the coach but also understand there was no way to fire Pagano b/c he got cancer. Can't really complain since the Colts got Luck in the draft

It's funny b/c at one time every Steelers fan wanted him gone. Even with the Colts it was frustrating that he exposed Luck to so many hits. But that's his style. He throws guys in the deep end of the pool

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member
Oh the chick from the Tudors and Game of Thrones is pretty hot.

Y'all know which one I'm talking about. Dutch used to post gifs of her all the time.

Oh the chick from the Tudors and Game of Thrones is pretty hot.

Y'all know which one I'm talking about. Dutch used to post gifs of her all the time.
I've been saying this forever! Ever since I saw Tudors before I started GoT.
Would definetly sit on those knees
natalie dormer

bionic77

Why does gaming age always post about sales in the UK?

They are insignificant in the global market and they have the worst taste in everything.

Just post overall sales and the U.S. that's all the matters.

DMczaf

Why does gaming age always post about sales in the UK?

They are insignificant in the global market and they have the worst taste in everything.

Just post overall sales and the U.S. that's all the matters.

It would be like having separate box office threads for Germany, UK and France.

jbug617

Banned
Brady posted this on Facebook.

V44JVgU.jpg

You gonna need an avatar though! And we need to know who you root for :D

Honestly, I am just an all around football fan. I mostly root for the Vikings and Packers though, as I am from a family that has a mixture of fans. Makes Family gatherings really interesting.

Edit: I wouldn't be sad seeing the Dolphins do well in the playoffs, though. Always liked them.

As for an avatar, just haven't settled on one yet. I got time.

Malalaw

Honestly, I am just an all around football fan. I mostly root for the Vikings and Packers though, as I am from a family that has a mixture of fans. Makes Family gatherings really interesting.

Edit: I wouldn't be sad seeing the Dolphins do well in the playoffs, though. Always liked them.

Welcome man. NFLGAF is best GAF IMO. Enjoy your stay!

ShaneB

Welcome aboard!

It's all good man! People who just love football are the best, least biased haha.

Correct answer most of he time but what do you do with a girl who has a nice body but not a pretty face.
Smang but don't date

I've said this before but 9/10 times I don't find red heads attractive because I don't like freckles. Except on Bucketbro, I won't hurt your feelings with that comment again! Brunettes are best but lets face it, a hot lady is a hot lady regardless what race or hair color.
Yeah I am a big fan. I think almost every Colts fans wishes he was the coach but also understand there was no way to fire Pagano b/c he got cancer. Can't really complain since the Colts got Luck in the draft

It's funny b/c at one time every Steelers fan wanted him gone. Even with the Colts it was frustrating that he exposed Luck to so many hits. But that's his style. He throws guys in the deep end of the pool

I remember everyone saying RIP Cards QB when we hired him. Then we signed Veldheer and dumped Levi's ass! Boom! I wish I could add Cooper to this but the guy hasn't played for us yet. With our win streak, chemistry won't be fucked with barring injury or a slide so we're probably looking at him beating out Larsen in training camp next year. At least he'll have had an absurd amount of time to heal/come back from that broken leg.

LJ11

Never understood the Arians hate from the Steelers base. I remember you knocking him for the hits Luck took, you and many others, and you weren't in the wrong either, but he attacks downfield and I like it. Guess I've been exposed to too many limp dick offenses that even the slightest bit of balls impresses me. Can't knock the results.

Edit: His QBs do take a punishment for it though, and it's a big negative.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
Hello friend Kave! How's your winter coat growing? Winter hitting you guys hard in Toronto?

We only got hit by 5cm, we usually avoid those crazy storms that hit Buffalo and New York.

Welcome, but remember to show me respect.

It's the law.

Sounds good to me! Welcome!

Edit: Should we warn the new guy about Gata?

Never understood the Arians hate from the Steelers base. I remember you knocking him for the hits Luck took, you and many others, and you weren't in the wrong either, but he attacks downfield and I like it. Guess I've been exposed to too many limp dick offenses that even the slightest bit of balls impresses me. Can't knock the results.

Arians has as large as balls as they come. I'll never forget that play call for the game winning, come from behind, 70+ yard TD to Brown against the Eagles on 3rd and 5 from (obviously) our side of the field. Gigantic balls indeed. I have to say so many huge plays through out the season is really exciting football but even that pales in comparison to racking up wins.

BROTHAAAAA. And I wish I could be as unbiased as you sometimes. But I already sold my soul to the dolphins back in 08 so I'm stuck with them forever.

B26uMdSIAAAWgJd.jpg

It's raining in Oakland. Tiny hands won't be able to hold onto the ball. I'm calling it, Raiders win tonight.
If they score more points than the Chiefs.

MechDX

Unbelievable. RT @Gil_Brandt: Amazing how far ahead J.J. Watt is in DL pressures:

1. Watt 48
2. Griffen, Wake 28
4. Dunlap 27

Cushing and Clowney finally getting back to form and Mercilus showing signs of life could be a fun finish to the season.

Vyer

Once I would have been at a Gamestop at midnight to pick up Smash. Now I'll just get it in the morning.

I'm so old.

Top Bottom