• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

eznark

Banned
So what do the steroids have to do with it? Seems like he'll still be old and fat without them unless EZ thinks he'll be looking Bradyesque without them.

He spent 5 years on the radio claiming baseball players who did steroids should be barred, that baseball should delete all records from the steroid era and that if you did steroids you are a piece of human filth.

Then he admitted to using steroids his entire college and pro career.

MRSA

Banned
40423-Milana-Vayntrub-wink-0wsd.gif

Man, I'm starting to get nervous about Fitz's availability Sunday. It's probably going to be a game time decision and the Chickens are not a secondary you want to lose a large weapon against. Plus, I want to see him lay Sherman's ass out again.

Dolphins' Pass Defense 20+ Yards Downfield (2014):

Completions - 7 (1st)
Comp pct - 19.4 (1st)
Yds per att - 6.8 (1st)
Total QBR - 24.1 (1st)

Also, Brady, Rodgers, and Rivers all had their worst completion percentages of the season against the Dolphins.

Goro Majima

Kitty Genovese Member

Completions - 7 (1st)
Comp pct - 19.4 (1st)
Yds per att - 6.8 (1st)
Total QBR - 24.1 (1st)

Also, Brady, Rodgers, and Rivers all had their worst completion percentages of the season against the Dolphins.

So the Dolphins believed they could be anything so they became the Detroit Lions.

You guys are next year's Detroit. Book it.

Tom Penny

Completions - 7 (1st)
Comp pct - 19.4 (1st)
Yds per att - 6.8 (1st)
Total QBR - 24.1 (1st)

But how are that at stopping wide receiver screens that travel 1-3 yards past the line of scrimmage?

Congrats Jon, you're officially an old. Get your glass of complementary prune juice on your way out.

Off the top of my head Kat Dennings and Kate Upton. Karen Gillan also. That's a lot of K names.

I don't really have any celebrity crushes going on though. I feel like I'm entering that age where pictures of food get me more excited than anything.

3 Ks ey? Something about you Packers fans....

I don't really have a celebrity crush (besides Emma Stone, but come on), but I would boink plenty of them.

I kind of miss having a celebrity crush to point out whenever needing to reference a chick that's super hot. No doubt there are plenty of bang-able celebs but it's just not the same.

Celebrity crushes:

1. Scarlett Johansson (pre-nosejob)
2. Kate Upton
3. Hayden Patieiniheihrerrrere
4. Jason Priestly's wife

It's like I like blondes or something

Completions - 7 (1st)
Comp pct - 19.4 (1st)
Yds per att - 6.8 (1st)
Total QBR - 24.1 (1st)

Without looking I bet I can guess our Pass Offense of 20+ yards down field.... :(

Striker

Barring a miraculous recovery for Pugh, Schwartz will step in at right tackle and veteran Adam Snyder will replace rookie Weston Richburg at left guard, according to two people familiar with the team's thinking. The individuals asked for anonymity because they were not authorized to speak about the personnel moves.
Gross,

Top Bottom