• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Has Toub given Thomas the green light to just return everything? That's the 4th or 5th time he's made a horrible decision to return it. I don't mind him fielding it, but go down.

I've said this before but 9/10 times I don't find red heads attractive because I don't like freckles. Except on Bucketbro, I won't hurt your feelings with that comment again! Brunettes are best but lets face it, a hot lady is a hot lady regardless what race or hair color..
I don't have freckles and I agree, they are the worst.

kris.

Banned
Fucking hell.

Lahey.jpg

ShaneB

Well dang.

I've said that I would not be surprised to see a Raiders upset, but wasn't expecting that. Still lots of time left, hope the rain keeps up too, you know I love messy weather games.

seanoff

What is the raider coach's story?

Thick gold chain, yeah ok. Dark sunglasses in pissing rain at night!!!!! No.

Both together. WTF?

LJ11

Man I've watched so many Raider games this season, good to see them with a "big" lead for a change. Their D is pretty decent, have a couple of nice players. Not surprised by this, Chiefs are strange fucking team. Play awful for long fucking stretches. WRs don't scare you, and Kelce is on a milk carton at times.

Top Bottom