• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
I said last week I wasn't happy about this Thursday night game... Knew it would be an ugly one and this is holding true

Godslay

Banned
Raiders averaged 62 yards a game rushing before today

What the fuck, Chiefs

They pretty much had everyone at or close to the line of scrimmage from what it looked like. Only had one safety back there so he was the only guy to beat. Could be wrong though, just caught a glimpse of the replay.

Instro

lollololol, kind of figured something like that would happen to one of the teams with the weather. Didn't see it happening like that.

chuckddd

Fear of a GAF Planet
Truly worthy of Thursday Night Football.

rDjDXaX.gif

Push your coach, leave the field early, sign with the Pats and collect two paychecks.

cdyhybrid

To be honest with you I just bought a shitty Walmart 300 GB Western Digital MyBook a few years ago. It has bad reviews, but it was cheap and the thing has ran non-stop for years and still works. Maybe I got lucky?

This seems to be a good drive though. $64.99 for 1TB, has good reviews as well.

http://www.amazon.com/Seagate-Expansion-Portable-External-STBX1000101/dp/B008R7FC74/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1416533970&sr=8-2&keywords=external+wii+u+hard+drive

I would say Hitachi or Western Digital (that is, Not Seagate). Also, be a man and get at least 500 GB!

Word of warning: The Wii U will monopolize the HDD (e.g. you won't be able to use it for backups/etc with your computer until you format it again). But I still think it's worth having a decent sized external HDD around in a pinch!

(also, feel free to disregard all of this if you want!)

Thanks! I'll see what they have at Best Buy/Walmart. I've still got a ton of space on my desktop HDD so I don't need a huge external.

Also Cdy it looks like you have to have a Y cable if the USB drive doesn't have external power. Might be best to ask for people's experience in a Wii U thread, because mine has a wall power plug.

Raiders looking good so far.

I'll keep an eye out for that. Thanks! Nintendo suggested one with external power, so that's what I was originally looking for.

Top Bottom