• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
lol at people who say Mike Evans was a product of Johnny Football and not the other way around

Doorman

If this Lions' offensive line had any more holes, Bill Cosby would invite it back to his apartment for a drink.

Ouch, man. Not in good taste.

Joique Bell is the best thing we have going right now. Which, considering all the weapons we've amassed for Stafford to use, is really disconcerting.

Damn. Some good openings. If we play like this again a good QB is going to pick us apart.

Good thing we're only playing Tom Brady who's already almost retired next week

Afrikan

Most accurate QB I've ever seen.

yup.....
not counting Montana ;)

but I remember at Cal, when he faced USC in SoCal...and his starting WRs were injured. he started like 24-24...and his only incompletions were one where he chose to throw it out of bounds... and the last pass I believe that would've upset USC, that was dropped for gaming winning TD.

he was just special out there.

D

Deleted member 102481

Unconfirmed Member
I think the Browns can run the table and win that division. It's not Flash it's Gordon

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Lombardi calls run up the middle 80% of the time on 2nd down.

WedgeX

Banned
It's probably his fault for this

Oh God I've gone down a rabbit hole from which there is no return.

ibwjUhN6NGmzHU.gif

What the hell, people.

Megatron, folks!

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
Ouch, man. Not in good taste.

Joique Bell is the best thing we have going right now. Which, considering all the weapons we've amassed for Stafford to use, is really disconcerting.

Cosby is a horrible person. The joke was about how he is a horrible person and not in any way endorsing or encouaging what he did. If you took it any other way, I apologize. Didn't mean it to come off that way at all.

Top Bottom