• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Doorman

Sure, don't just run it in when Joique's been getting positive gains for most of the game. Go empty backfield on third and goal. And here I was so ready to eat crow about us not scoring a touchdown after that Tate catch 'n run was going to make me look like a fool. Being right really sucks sometimes.

great throw by stafford but why would you not run the ball from the 1/2 yard line with a big back like bell? awful playcalling. you don't put the ball in staffords hands at that point

LJ11

Empty formations was the worst thing about that goal to go situation, even if you don't want to run, at least make them honor it.

Plinko

Wildcard berths that can't beat teams without a winning record should have homefield advantage
great throw by stafford but why would you not run the ball from the 1/2 yard line with a big back like bell? awful playcalling. you don't put the ball in staffords hands at that point

Because Joe Lombardi is awful. AWFUL.

I'm not kidding--I would take any of the other 31 offensive coordinators right now.

brentech

LankyLiveBergerpicard.gif

RELAYER

Banned
I want to see them come out and run the fucking ball.
Ryan is average at best, and our best receiver can't catch. fuck throwing it 50 times a game

Top Bottom