• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

NFL 2014 Week 12 |OT| - Matt Stafford vs. the World

Sanjuro

Peyton-Manning.png

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/1...-scoreboard-operator-came-fire-peyton-manning

His career is going the Cosby route.

LJ11

Reminds me of the Coughlin/McAdoo bullshit last week. On the four-yard line, but three straight fades and then an empty set. Yeah Donnell should've had his caught, but it's just inept playcalling and it cost them. Oh, and they kept a 6'5" wide receiver on the bench.

It's not bad if your QB is an actual run threat but when it's Eli or Stafford, no thanks.

Kave_Man

come in my shame circle
No shit he's not an Allstar, for me I'm just happy that we've won enough gsmes that johnny can sit and learn. He'll be the Qb of this team in the future (maybe soon, heard rumblings he could play today), no need to rush it just because ppl want to see him. And you know I'm the biggest JFF fan, I want him to succeed.

JFF probably has worked with Gordon more then Hoyer though honestly, heard they put some time in together after practice besides scout team.

Edit: but yeah the Hoyer is the greatest talk, because were winning games is annoying

I am thrilled by this, Hoyer will play the whole season and JFF continues to learn.

Short of the Browns winning the Super Bowl I don't see how JFF doesn't take over next year.

Top Bottom